You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sack BR!!!!

give him until the end of the season la.... BR needs time to rebuild.
And sticking by his players, bad result notwithstanding, will win him support in the dressing room.

the team FAILED to convert ANY of their numerous chances.

wouldn't blame the gaffer. i would blame the nonsensical players. :bsmilie:

The players just didnt turn up on the night. Lack the crucial finishing in the 1st half. Missed Sturridge badly !!!!

I knew you would either say happy chinese new year of sack br :)

Hahaha..i dont even rate BR..hes just never good at big club..then again, hes never managed a big club & hes making LFC look like small club..Oldham also can lose..haiz..

give him until the end of the season la.... BR needs time to rebuild.
And sticking by his players, bad result notwithstanding, will win him support in the dressing room.

Hes as bad as RH..give him a full season? That will be sad..

the team FAILED to convert ANY of their numerous chances.

wouldn't blame the gaffer. i would blame the nonsensical players. :bsmilie:

The team fail bcoz of the manager..same case for every team..Chelsea sacked RdM coz the team fail..you said Chelsea is already a good team right?

To me LFC is good enough not to lose against most teams..so BR must leave..

The players just didnt turn up on the night. Lack the crucial finishing in the 1st half. Missed Sturridge badly !!!!

Its the manager responsibility to make sure the team turn up..if a company fail to meet target..the top management has to go..not the operators..too bad..BR is the cause..no doubt..

this year's Ang Pao Toto Draw I believe I will WIN after I read this from bro rodz!!

wahahahahahahahhaa! :bsmilie:

Hope u win coz none of my fren ever won it..good luck..hahaha..juz dont forget me..1DX will be a good gift for me..lolZ

If the report is true then FSG are a lost hope.. BR should be unhappy with them for handing him a team with overpaid players and no interest to play. His task: pls trim salary and win games! Oh by the way.. we have sold off the other striker but you should be ok..

Come on.. its obvious this year is a year of getting rid of the dead wood left by others.. whatever he achieves he achieves.

Backstabbed: FSG set to dump Rodgers for Champions League-winning boss...? | Liverpool-Kop.com

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Liverpool have fallen behind Manchester United: Dominic King | Mail Online

Almost four years ago, Liverpool were winning in Madrid and jousting with United for the title. Now they're 29 points behind

:thumbsd::thumbsd:

If the report is true then FSG are a lost hope.. BR should be unhappy with them for handing him a team with overpaid players and no interest to play. His task: pls trim salary and win games! Oh by the way.. we have sold off the other striker but you should be ok..

Come on.. its obvious this year is a year of getting rid of the dead wood left by others.. whatever he achieves he achieves.

Borini & Allen look like dead wood too right?

FSG will be doing the right thing if BR were to be replaced..i mean can you even compare the two? BR is not even in the same league! Hope this comes true..for the sake of my beloved LFC..

FSG will be doing the right thing if BR were to be replaced..i mean can you even compare the two? BR is not even in the same league! Hope this comes true..for the sake of my beloved LFC..

I think u wrote tat article! Hahaha

I have been heavily drinking water in order to forget!!!.. Sadly the best I managed so far is to go toilet every 5 min (but I am told, my liver etc benefits).. :) FSG said they wanted a young manager to start building the team.. Is Angeloti anywhere close to young? I find the lack of strategic direction more worrying than the mistakes at the tactical level. That's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.