'You Tiao' after 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Anyone know of anyplace that sell 'you tiao' aka fried dough sticks at night?

file_02_33_5015890503.jpg

I'm looking for those stalls that'll make and fry on the spot. Beside vivo food court and geylang "You Tiao Da Wan", where else can I find?

;p

TIA!!

Maxwell market can fry your own... but i dun know what time they close... i think it's pretty early....

Fry at home lah.... maybe you organise they we all go your house and fry....lol:bsmilie:

Maxwell market can fry your own... but i dun know what time they close... i think it's pretty early....

Fry at home lah.... maybe you organise they we all go your house and fry....lol:bsmilie:

I'll probably get fried first. :p

That popular tau hui stall at Rochor Road there (forgot its name)...just across the junction from Parklane Shopping Centre....tau hui, soya bean milk and youtiao together is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Opens until after midnight if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes go there for late nite supper wif friends.

Clementi got one shop..think they r distributor..saw them start frying after 3am for distribution..dun noe whether they sell a not..

That popular tau hui stall at Rochor Road there (forgot its name)...just across the junction from Parklane Shopping Centre....tau hui, soya bean milk and youtiao together is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Opens until after midnight if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes go there for late nite supper wif friends.

You're right. It's called 梧槽豆花. There are 2 stalls there. I prefer the one next to it, as the 豆花 is much smoother, and 油条 is better too. They usually closes around midnight.

You're right. It's called 梧槽豆花. There are 2 stalls there. I prefer the one next to it, as the 豆花 is much smoother, and 油条 is better too. They usually closes around midnight.
Which one you referring to? The one nearer to the traffic junction? Its quite obvious which has the longer queues, thats the one I was referring to. ;)

I saw one at AngMoKio Hub leh..look good though..

Yong He Dou Jiang at Geylang is 24hr (I think)...
Very nice dou jiang and you tiao, plus other taiwan snacks...
Cheers!

The one at Geylang Lorong 9? Next to the famous beef hor fun? Yup that is fry on the spot. They have a branch? at the junction of Kitchener Road and Serangoon Road if I am not wrong. With all the tables over spilling to the walking path next to the road. Have not been eating there for some time now but it should still be there...so that one is another option.

Beancurb City in Sembawang, at the other end of Chong Pang Nasi Lemak.

Coolio! Thanks all, I'll probably check out the one at Rochor, easier to find. :embrass:

i get mine with beancurd at rochor. its not the best. but serviceable

Status
Not open for further replies.