you feel PRO enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah! He doesn't have a Gitzo tripod and RRS ballhead, an Epson A3 inkjet printer and scanner, a 30" monitor, Wacom stylus pad, GregaMacBeth monitor calibrator, etc. etc.

Neither do I :dunno:

I am pro enuff....

My Flickr says so.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

He got all the good lens from Canon..!!!
And He got a server in his room..!!!

But he is doing this as a living.. if not fun liao....:sweat:
I would said.. HE IS THE MAN LEH...!!!:thumbsup:

Lucky I'm not into this line.....:sweatsm:

Last edited:
Yes, bcos I use lowePRO bag. Not lowe you know but lowePRO.

You don't need all that equipment to be a pro. You just need to be paid.

But that's very interesting, thanks for posting. Like Rubber_Duck, I don't think it's much fun. Trying to keep track of the equipment alone is a nightmare.

think hes a photographer for olympics? he has the pass...

He's a contract photographer for the NY Times (according to his bio) and apparently on assignment (for Newsweek?) to the Olympics (photo #3 - "Luckily this isn't my first Olympics").

Last edited:
awesome stuff! but pressurizing too i guess, must produce the shots if not... :sweat:

Yeah, probably what separates the pro from the hobbyist in addition to getting paid to take photos. The rest of us can sit back, relax and critique his photos :bsmilie:

Yeah, probably what separates the pro from the hobbyist in addition to getting paid to take photos. The rest of us can sit back, relax and critique his photos :bsmilie:

gosh i just went through all the photos, quite awestruck, by the amount of lenses and all the stuff he has to bring! did anyone see his prime lens bag................ madness!

gosh i just went through all the photos, quite awestruck, by the amount of lenses and all the stuff he has to bring! did anyone see his prime lens bag................ madness!

I saw..quite amazing...it had a 16-35 in it :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.