you feel PRO enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjuson

Jun 12, 2007
East Coast
Nah! He doesn't have a Gitzo tripod and RRS ballhead, an Epson A3 inkjet printer and scanner, a 30" monitor, Wacom stylus pad, GregaMacBeth monitor calibrator, etc. etc.

Neither do I :dunno:

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
I am pro enuff....

My Flickr says so.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

May 26, 2004
nippon
www.flickr.com
He got all the good lens from Canon..!!!
And He got a server in his room..!!!

But he is doing this as a living.. if not fun liao....:sweat:
I would said.. HE IS THE MAN LEH...!!!:thumbsup:

Lucky I'm not into this line.....:sweatsm:

Last edited:

whoelse

Oct 17, 2003
Yes, bcos I use lowePRO bag. Not lowe you know but lowePRO.

lennyl

Mar 27, 2008
Northern California
You don't need all that equipment to be a pro. You just need to be paid.

But that's very interesting, thanks for posting. Like Rubber_Duck, I don't think it's much fun. Trying to keep track of the equipment alone is a nightmare.

lennyl

Mar 27, 2008
Northern California
think hes a photographer for olympics? he has the pass...
He's a contract photographer for the NY Times (according to his bio) and apparently on assignment (for Newsweek?) to the Olympics (photo #3 - "Luckily this isn't my first Olympics").

Last edited:

lennyl

Mar 27, 2008
Northern California
awesome stuff! but pressurizing too i guess, must produce the shots if not... :sweat:
Yeah, probably what separates the pro from the hobbyist in addition to getting paid to take photos. The rest of us can sit back, relax and critique his photos :bsmilie:

liionel

Jun 4, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Yeah, probably what separates the pro from the hobbyist in addition to getting paid to take photos. The rest of us can sit back, relax and critique his photos :bsmilie:

gosh i just went through all the photos, quite awestruck, by the amount of lenses and all the stuff he has to bring! did anyone see his prime lens bag................ madness!

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
gosh i just went through all the photos, quite awestruck, by the amount of lenses and all the stuff he has to bring! did anyone see his prime lens bag................ madness!
I saw..quite amazing...it had a 16-35 in it :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom