You donate NKF Charity because of...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

longman

Dec 12, 2002
South
Visit site
Just want to know you donate to NKF charity is because of which reason....

was hear few time at MRT and Bus and Taxi driver said. hey, have you call the no.? call 3 time can get voucher, and got change to win condo & car....blablabla.....:dunno:

most ppl donate for the fabulous prize of course. If anyone dun agree, try asking NFK withdrawing the prizes next year and see how much the donation will be.

GenXBoi > True, but there are still some people out there who donate to help. A great example would be the Ren Ci charity show...

I called once because of those scenes when they were fliming those kidney patients... Especially the one on where the lady had huge packs of dialysis liquid or something.... That one was really heart-wrenching.

I call because i want to help people.

The prize.... come on... if you want to win prize, must as well go buy 4D, more chance to win. If want to win more than 1 million, go buy toto lar.

We all should donate for the sake of helping people. :)

:dunno:
me only donate effort...

Personally, i feel that money will at the most subsidize the machines. The human touch makes life so much better. That's why I occasionally help out social service groups.

Money doesn't make their lives happier or better, human contact is what truly enriches it for them....

:kok: coming?
:rbounce:

Donate time instead of $$.

Cheque book / SMS donatation are easy to reach and are not as costly to many as that precious few hours of extra sleep on the weekend, spend as a volunteer.

My mum donated because she was impressed by the efforts shown by the performers.

Eg: Sharon Au and what's-his-name... Jack Neo.

guys do u all believe every dollar u donate really goes to the patients??

cause i think i heard from some friends people working at NKF
have higher pay and bonus also. how true is that???

and who actually pays nkf staff??

as a charity organisation do they declare all their accounts to the public??

why dont they employ their own patients to replace part of their staff instead of an all outsider team?? cause it seems like some of the patients are jobless.

this are some of the questions that have been bothering me not that i dont like or agree to help people but with the lavishness of the building next to singtel building at orchard, makes me wonder how wise are those decision makers.

cause i here things that these patients are subsidised and stuff, but how much are they actually subsidised??? Im not trying to be nitty gritty here just some questions that puzzle me till now.

Originally posted by klein
guys do u all believe every dollar u donate really goes to the patients??

cause i think i heard from some friends people working at NKF
have higher pay and bonus also. how true is that???

and who actually pays nkf staff??

as a charity organisation do they declare all their accounts to the public??

why dont they employ their own patients to replace part of their staff instead of an all outsider team?? cause it seems like some of the patients are jobless.

this are some of the questions that have been bothering me not that i dont like or agree to help people but with the lavishness of the building next to singtel building at orchard, makes me wonder how wise are those decision makers.

cause i here things that these patients are subsidised and stuff, but how much are they actually subsidised??? Im not trying to be nitty gritty here just some questions that puzzle me till now.

:dunno:
But I heard NKF staff mostly is all "Datin".....sure rich la....

Originally posted by Knighthunter
What is "Datin"?
All "Dato"'s wife lor
or those Ministry of what what what 's wife lor
or those CEO of what what what's wife lor

Status
Not open for further replies.