You bought a diamond studded what?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yaya123

diamond_mercedes.jpg

There’s bling, and then there’s completely ‘effing ridiculous. Coming from someone who can’t afford to pay the late fees after renting Blood Diamond, the following items definitely fall into the latter category. I mean, we get it. You’re very, very, unbelievably stinking rich.

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
at least if the guy is rich he should have good taste. From seeing this puke-inducing car, i wonder if that guy is sane. What an ugly piece of 5hit

Think this car was a Swarovski stunt, they don't do diamonds do they? Not diamond crystals I think, but other kind?

HS

so this one is more scratch proof ? LOL

Whoever gg to buy this crap shd be filthy rich and troubled on where to spend their $

You can own a diamond studded camera too. :bsmilie:

34a34e34e8.jpg

* Photo from Minox Germany

Every Crapper, oops I mean Rapper and Football player will want one as it brings a whole new meaning to the words "flash trash". Frankly if I was given the choice between chewing my testes off or owning that I'd start gnawing.

If it's diamond, I would just scratch a few pieces out. Easier than stealing the whole car. :bsmilie:

lol. and its gonna suck at fuel efficiency. the best car is one tat looks like a golfball.

tried and tested by mythbusters;D

Status
Not open for further replies.