You bought a diamond studded what?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yaya123

There’s bling, and then there’s completely ‘effing ridiculous. Coming from someone who can’t afford to pay the late fees after renting Blood Diamond, the following items definitely fall into the latter category. I mean, we get it. You’re very, very, unbelievably stinking rich.

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

krishna91

Oct 14, 2009
Asia
at least if the guy is rich he should have good taste. From seeing this puke-inducing car, i wonder if that guy is sane. What an ugly piece of 5hit

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
Think this car was a Swarovski stunt, they don't do diamonds do they? Not diamond crystals I think, but other kind?

HS

Numnumball

Mar 6, 2009
Central
Whoever gg to buy this crap shd be filthy rich and troubled on where to spend their $

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
You can own a diamond studded camera too. :bsmilie:

* Photo from Minox Germany

Ian

Feb 20, 2002
Perth Australia
Every Crapper, oops I mean Rapper and Football player will want one as it brings a whole new meaning to the words "flash trash". Frankly if I was given the choice between chewing my testes off or owning that I'd start gnawing.

wildcat

Sep 8, 2004
Bedok
If it's diamond, I would just scratch a few pieces out. Easier than stealing the whole car. :bsmilie:

allenleonhart

Deregistered
Sep 17, 2008
lol. and its gonna suck at fuel efficiency. the best car is one tat looks like a golfball.

tried and tested by mythbusters;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom