You are... ...?

You are a... ...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanfong

Dec 4, 2007
Some of us start shooting everything at beginning, have you found what interest you most now? ;)

Last edited:
You forgot event photographer.

I'm an opportunistic photographer. If a photographic opportunity presents itself in front of me while I have the camera, I'll shoot.

event = wedding, yeah?
if not, you forgot wedding too. :)

still life....

I'm still the shoot-everything photographer.

At times, I'm a street photographer. At other times, I'm a opportunistic photographer. For sometimes, I'm an aviation photographer.
I'm so confused! :bsmilie:

landscapes, cats. :heart:

there is just something about these two subjects that capture my heart.

landscapes, cats. :heart:

there is just something about these two subjects that capture my heart.
Would Sensual Adult/Artistic be one of the forms of photography to put in general portfolio?

my interest keeps changing..and at this time, my interest is
4f6b97b7.jpg

Soon to be cooked :D :D

Would Sensual Adult/Artistic be one of the forms of photography you want to put in portfolio?

i generally have no interest in posing humans

even a posing chimpanzee grinning and holding a banana holds more interest for me

Year 2009 I'll be shooting more "Nude" clear warhead.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm a everything photographer.... still...

it means also I still no improvement to be strong at any. :cry:

Shot everything but more of landscapes and events for now.

Wanting to go into astro in the future. :)

I personally feel that we only have one truly interest at one time, so that's why I dun give multiple options or include "dun know yet" or "everything". I believe for "opportunistic photographer" can include in street photography. What do you think?

Anything goes...

Street, Macro, Events, Weddings, Portraits, Nature, etc... Only thing I rarely do is Landscapes :bsmilie:

Landscape, nature and dogs, never of people. But that is about to change now that I have a 50mm.

sunrise/sunsets, night photography of landscape/cityscapes and portraitures are my current favourites. they stir something in my heart.

Wow! I surprised that landscapes is leading!

Status
Not open for further replies.