Yotsuba Figurine

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Dec 2, 2006
S'pore
Hi

Where can I buy this off the shelf? Not wanting to go Ebay.

Thanks!

4298835041_6f602de903_o.jpg

Last edited:
have you tried china square centre?

I tried csc before but they dun have that there. Got mine thru eBay for $55.

it is very difficult to get one now because it is no longer in production. people who own one will rarely let go too because it is so much fun.

got mine from ebay at 23 sgd plus shipping

Not yet but I may go later today...my colleague has also recommended that place, thanks.

not anymore unless you want to see if anybody selling at second hand. I have not seen anybody selling yotsuba second hand though.

even not so popular shop line AP (not alan photo!), RC, BT, LT dont have anymore. I have checked cos a friend asked. May be trying taiwan or HK would yield better result.

Last edited:
I tried csc before but they dun have that there. Got mine thru eBay for $55.

Wow $55 seems quite ex for this, how long ago? Does it include accessories like additional faces and the gun?

have you tried china square centre?

I went to China Square yesterday, it's not found there...probably sold out long ago as it's not a new model.

I've an "overdose" of macro photography...now looking into figurines :bsmilie:

Wow $55 seems quite ex for this, how long ago? Does it include accessories like additional faces and the gun?

Buy in box should include those.
there are 2 version, first release is normal version smaller box and should be cheaper.
2nd release is the "summer version". She wear tee that has rabbit drawing on it compared to plain in previous release. This is bigger box and has more accessories like butterfly net, cicada, hat etc.

I went to China Square yesterday, it's not found there...probably sold out long ago as it's not a new model.

I've an "overdose" of macro photography...now looking into figurines :bsmilie:

Buy in box should include those.
there are 2 version, first release is normal version smaller box and should be cheaper.
2nd release is the "summer version". She wear tee that has rabbit drawing on it compared to plain in previous release. This is bigger box and has more accessories like butterfly net, cicada, hat etc.

Yes, as what aryanto mentioned, mine is the summer vacation version which i guess is more expensive than the normal version.

Anyone has a spare one to sell let me know..still looking for Yotsuba Koiwai :lovegrin:

Anyone has a spare one to sell let me know..still looking for Yotsuba Koiwai :lovegrin:

You might get higher milage when you post at figu forum

like figurakuen ;)

You might get higher milage when you post at figu forum

like figurakuen ;)

Ok thanks..i am posting at SgForum..will try figurakuen...almost want to bid at ebay....

Status
Not open for further replies.