Yoo Hoo guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Ahh~~~ After like 4 days without internet access, I almost felt like a caveman. Nearly went crazy not having to surf CS for so many days. :embrass:

Right now posting this from Sapporo, in my hotel lobby. If I know that they dun pan chan and let me check in earlier, I would have stayed at Wakkanai or moved onto other places first instead of sitting here to surf net. :cry:

The temperature I'd experienced here is between -8 to 1 degrees celcius (experienced strong winds and flying snow at Soya Cape as well) with my camera (KM 5D) hanging on my neck, walking and shooting whatever catches my eyes. My camera survived without protection and the battery still lasts for approximately 6 to 8hrs on a single charge.

For those who are going for winter trips, thought it might be good for u to know. :thumbsup:

pictures! we need pictures!

Hexlord, no longer messing around in the other side? :) Busy with work these days?

Hmm... yep, quite cold. Every morning see ppl shovelling snow aside. The ground's full of ice. Waiting to check in though, been freezing a whole day yesterday. Haven't had breakfast though. :( Sigh....

topster said:
pictures! we need pictures!
Is this good enuff for u? ;p

PICT2327.jpg

Still doing up other pictures.

jsbn said:
Hexlord, no longer messing around in the other side? :) Busy with work these days?

Hmm... yep, quite cold. Every morning see ppl shovelling snow aside. The ground's full of ice. Waiting to check in though, been freezing a whole day yesterday. Haven't had breakfast though. :( Sigh....

Oh yes! That and of course amateur photography :sweat:

Damn.. it was cold here although definitely not as cold as where you are at now. Nice pic!! Hope to see more ;p

Ok I think that's it for having fun now. One more picture and I think admins will either move this thread or ban me. :bsmilie:

take care dude.;)

Good news is that its likely to get colder! :angel:
Enjoy! Its absolutely lovely there eh!

jsbn said:
Quite bored now. Just done up another. :)

HDRTVTower.jpg
The tower look distort though, like bending the tiring back back :sweat: , would be nice to adjust it back to straight using perspective in PS:) . Waiting for more photo.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
jsbn... buy a 70-200f2.8 G SSM
U want me to sleep in the streets of Tokyo or sell backside to buy it? I dun want to sign card just for it. :angry:

zcf said:
The tower look distort though, like bending the tiring back back :sweat: , would be nice to adjust it back to straight using perspective in PS:) . Waiting for more photo.
Yah.... Some of my landscapes looks a little twisted and lopsided kind.

No T&S lens. Reach home slowly do perspective correction. :sweat:

Sion said:
IF there is any word you need to know in Sapporo, it's:

Samuii!
I'm in Kyoto now. Comparing the weather here and in Sapporo, its world's apart man.

Status
Not open for further replies.