Yoga or Meditation

Status
Not open for further replies.

siewsphone

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
Anyone know any place teaching?

Thanks advance

There are PA community clubs around Singapore that hold yoga classes. The fees are cheaper on the whole.

There is a yoga school at Forum Galleria, which is supposed to be quite well-known, and thus lessons are also appropriately priced. A friend went there and had a good ache at the end of the first lesson, besides gaining theoretical knowledge.

The Substation has classes too, and fees are also on the higher range. Recently an instructor with her own studio was featured in ST; she's at Wheelock (?) Place.

There would be no shortage of ladies in the classes, though could be aunties and housewives depending on where you take lessons...

For meditation, what I have come across are little ads that pop up once in a while that announces workshops to introduce beginners to meditation.

There are meditation centres around Singapore, though I have no experience with them.

Originally posted by siewsphone
Anyone know any place teaching?

Thanks advance

Gyms like Planet Fitness(confirmed) and California Fitness(I think) hold classes for Yoga, Pilates etc etc

Originally posted by NitroTech

Gyms like Planet Fitness(confirmed) and California Fitness(I think) hold classes for Yoga, Pilates etc etc

Where are the location for both places?

Originally posted by igpenguin
There are PA community clubs around Singapore that hold yoga classes. The fees are cheaper on the whole.

There is a yoga school at Forum Galleria, which is supposed to be quite well-known, and thus lessons are also appropriately priced. A friend went there and had a good ache at the end of the first lesson, besides gaining theoretical knowledge.

The Substation has classes too, and fees are also on the higher range. Recently an instructor with her own studio was featured in ST; she's at Wheelock (?) Place.

There would be no shortage of ladies in the classes, though could be aunties and housewives depending on where you take lessons...

For meditation, what I have come across are little ads that pop up once in a while that announces workshops to introduce beginners to meditation.

There are meditation centres around Singapore, though I have no experience with them.

Clementi got PA CClub ?

Status
Not open for further replies.