yog languages

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
jialat. the photographers all assigned their countries liao. i kenna almost all speak spanish. anyone wanna give me spanish tuition?:sweat:

no english is like die for me. i can converse in hokkien, chinese, english. but not spanish:cry:

No worries. I'm sure they know basic English. If not, just dial the hotline for translation. :)

jialat. the photographers all assigned their countries liao. i kenna almost all speak spanish. anyone wanna give me spanish tuition?:sweat:

no english is like die for me. i can converse in hokkien, chinese, english. but not spanish:cry:

I kana all the Africian countries :sweat:
Time to Waka Waka again!

If you have an Android phone, I think there's an app that you can get to translate what you want to say, and yeah. iPhone should have an equivalent also. Otherwise, basic English should be fine I think. At most just converse with hand signs lor, you'll be surprised how much stuff you can converse just using facial expressions and hand signals.

If you have an Android phone, I think there's an app that you can get to translate what you want to say, and yeah. iPhone should have an equivalent also. Otherwise, basic English should be fine I think. At most just converse with hand signs lor, you'll be surprised how much stuff you can converse just using facial expressions and hand signals.

yea i hope. i'll check out if i can get a english to spanish translator somewhere:think:

allen, i hve the spanish dicitonary, u wanna borrow?..:bsmilie:

bueno diaz (good day, good morning)
buena tardes (good afternoon)
buenas noches (good evening(s) )

Me llamo AllenLEONheart (my name is allen.....)

Last edited:
i dun mind joining in for spanish lessons too ;p

Me llamo AllenLEONheart (my name is allen.....)

sure!:bsmilie: i need it haha. maybe a quick crash course bah. and its peru i'm getting:sweat:

sure!:bsmilie: i need it haha. maybe a quick crash course bah. and its peru i'm getting:sweat:

I don't think you'll be expected to know Spanish lah...relax lol

I don't think you'll be expected to know Spanish lah...relax lol

aiya must learn a bit also bah. easier to communicate. imagine i start pointing random actions. quite ridiculous:sweat:

Pointing to your camera:

"Bueno kamera." and stick up a thumb.

That will tell the Spanish you are a top pro. :bsmilie:

Pointing to your camera:

"Bueno kamera." and stick up a thumb.

That will tell the Spanish you are a top pro. :bsmilie:

wad abt holding a kinder bueno? does it mean i'm a good kid?:think:

I suggest you learn this song fast: :bsmilie:

[vid]D2uqsMwJvuI[/vid]

Er.. Maybe you can try those Spanish-English dictionary (online also have).
Try to key in what you want to ask in Eng, translate to Spanish. May not be accurate but it may help.. :think: