Yo Pentax bros! New KX snapper here

Haiz, why dun u come down Bukit Panjang. I'll show u the K-x.
BP a bit far,i would prefer to meet up with fellow k-x user whose staying in JW.

BP a bit far,i would prefer to meet up with fellow k-x user whose staying in JW.

haha, want free trial still want accessible. you want service as well?

haha. joking.

AIyoh, take MRT to CCK, then Take LRT to Segar LRT la. Easy mah.

U want to test, ppl said test at shop also u never go. U die2 want ppl come meet u at ur place for testing. We dun sponsor Emjay if u shld know that. :thumbsd:

Our island is a dot and you called it far from JW to BP?:bigeyes:
When we are interested in something, distance is not an obstacle.:)

JW to BP take 187 one straight bus only leh........btw u still need to go downtown to buy or test the camera what the difference,Camera shop do not do delivery service till doorstep also..not any i know of.....unless u buy online..but no testing hee hee..so ultimately is your call... Cheers

Our island is a dot and you called it far from JW to BP?:bigeyes:
When we are interested in something, distance is not an obstacle.:)

In other country, "far" is driving 6 hours.
Here, "far" means needing to spend more than 20 min traveling. :)
I remember those old stories but our forefathers who have to walk 1 hr to school. heh heh

haha, thanks for the -ve comments..hehe

Thanks for all the welcomes :) This is a nice and fun Pentax community here who like to tease each other. Anyway, last couple of days, I have hardly been able to touch my KX because I've been busy. Today, finally, I camped out with my 60-250 and an old "Ranger" tripod, trying to be a nature photographer. Anyway, thought I would show you the results. This is a Yellow Sunbird. Quite common around here.

Here is as far as 250mm would reach from where I was. This is F4.0, 1/1000s, ISO 200.

4549280199_444c8e9dc7_b.jpg

Here is a 100% crop. Sorry about the size

4549915762_6b8b655025_o.jpg

A lizard. Somehow, its not tack sharp at 250mm F4.0 when looked at 100% cropped. Am I expecting too much at a 100% crop? Have to experiment. Perhaps 200mm F5.6 might work better.

4550035756_9f0ecec536_o.jpg

4550035904_2302913a94_o.jpg

A lizard. Somehow, its not tack sharp at 250mm F4.0 when looked at 100% cropped. Am I expecting too much at a 100% crop? Have to experiment. Perhaps 200mm F5.6 might work better.

I've tried the DA*60-250 before, it's sharp but not tack sharp at 250mm f4. By the time you get to f5.6 it's as sharp as you can get. But the lizard pics do seem to be quite lacking in sharpness, there's probably some minor handshake blur here. The lens should be more capable than that. Keep trying! :D

hmmm...i expect the 60-250mm to perform much better.