Yishun people pls stand up II

Status
Not open for further replies.
West_ray said:
i just went to Sembawang Park to shoot , my bag near wash away by the waves ... hahahaha ... will post later ...

What kind of BF you are go shooting also never call anywhere I was busy yertesday.

>> JP sorry about friday. I was having a very flu so went to bed very early. See you next Friday.

Yeah seems like July a good time for shooting ;p

anybody wants anything from Malacca, going there this weekend for a makan trip ;p

supposed to be planning for the Sungei Ringgit (四湾岛) trip, maybe we can discuss abt it this friday's kopi session, either 1st Jul or 8th Jul weekend. Departing on Sat afternoon, coming back on Sunday afternoon. Estimated budget ard S$50 :thumbsup:

Xing said:
Yeah seems like July a good time for shooting ;p

anybody wants anything from Malacca, going there this weekend for a makan trip ;p

supposed to be planning for the Sungei Ringgit (四湾岛) trip, maybe we can discuss abt it this friday's kopi session, either 1st Jul or 8th Jul weekend. Departing on Sat afternoon, coming back on Sunday afternoon. Estimated budget ard S$50 :thumbsup:

Hee hee... Xing, pai seh. Don't mean to steal the "stage" from you. 1 and 2 July got OSIM triathlon at East Coast Park. See anyone interested in shooting it or not. ;p

Also got Dragon Boat Festival at Bedok Reservoir for those two days. So many events!! *slurp* :bsmilie:

NDP 2006

Just a bit of advanced planning. For those who intend to shoot the NDP or the NDP preview flypast, see page 6 of this PDF document. It will show the direction the planes will fly from so that you can position yourselves at the correction location for the best shots.

:)

nicholas68 said:
Just sign up
>> JP the website you ask me to print, cannot print my new G5 computer keep on hanging.

Dun print anymore , i think its useless

According to the other thread not all ppl got the pass. But i think can still take there.

yah, just wait bah. I got my reply about 1 week after i sent in my application

eugeneceh said:
NDP 2006

Just a bit of advanced planning. For those who intend to shoot the NDP or the NDP preview flypast, see page 6 of this PDF document. It will show the direction the planes will fly from so that you can position yourselves at the correction location for the best shots.

:)

I will bring my son to see the firework. Anybody has the pass to the NDP.

Kopi session 230606 friday
Time : 2130hr
Venue: 848 kopi shop opposite ABC supermarket

1) NMSS_2
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Whoa! so many programs lined up.

OSIM triathlon at East Coast Park 7 Dragon Boat Festival at Bedok Reservoir on 1 and 2 July
Sungei Ringgit (四湾岛) trip on 1st or 8th Jul
Cosfest on 9th Jul
Reef Wakefest 2006 at Kallang Riverside on 22 - 23 Jul

so can we discussed on this friday for the lineup for next few weeks?

can anyone help to digess the flight plans for the fly by? kinda of lost there. hopefully to capture "closer" view of the "cockpit" instead of tiny specks! ;p

1) NMSS_2
2) espion
3)
4)
5)
6)

NMSS_2 can anyone help to digess the flight plans for the fly by? kinda of lost there. hopefully to capture "closer" view of the "cockpit" instead of tiny specks! ;p[/QUOTE said:
Hee hee... I try ah. If no bad weather, the jet fighters would fly in from about 75 degrees. Northeast. On ground, it would be Stadium Boulevard towards the stadium direction. The nearest tall buildings besides the stadium are the Kallang flats, I think. So might be hard to shoot cockpit. Trees would block us too. Last year, it was at City Hall and when I stationed myself at Esplanade, I could shoot the belly of the choppers! The planes flew in from the south. So maybe you all can discuss this Friday where to station ourselves. ;)

1) NMSS_2
2) espion
3) Erizai Long time no see liao:D
4)
5)
6)

Kopi session 230606 (Friday)
Time :
hr
Warning: Come at ur own rish the group will not responsible to any harm or damage to the person or any form of personal belonging. If you agree to the above statement do put down your name below ;p

Those coming
1) NMSS_2
2) espion
4) fatjp
5)
6)
For those interested to join us refer to here to find us.

Pls state what u wan to discuss incase you forget that nite.

Discussion Topic
1) OSIM triathlon at East Coast Park 1 and 2 July
2) Dragon Boat Festival at Bedok Reservoir on 1 and 2 July
3) Sungei Ringgit (四湾岛) trip on 1st or 8th Jul
4) Cosfest on 9th Jul
5) Reef Wakefest 2006 at Kallang Riverside on 22 - 23 Jul
5) National day fireworks with nicholas and son

Saw the plan fly pass my estate can see the cockpit therefore with a 300mm can shoot the person driving.

Pls support http://augustfoto.blogspot.com/

Kopi session 230606 (Friday)
Time :
hr
Warning: Come at ur own rish the group will not responsible to any harm or damage to the person or any form of personal belonging. If you agree to the above statement do put down your name below ;p

Those coming
1) NMSS_2
2) espion
4) fatjp
5) xing (bring my little new toy along ;p )
6)
7)

For those interested to join us refer to here to find us.

Pls state what u wan to discuss incase you forget that nite.

Discussion Topic
1) OSIM triathlon at East Coast Park 1 and 2 July
2) Dragon Boat Festival at Bedok Reservoir on 1 and 2 July
3) Sungei Ringgit (四湾岛) trip on 1st or 8th Jul
4) Cosfest on 9th Jul
5) Reef Wakefest 2006 at Kallang Riverside on 22 - 23 Jul
5) National day fireworks with nicholas and son

Saw the plan fly pass my estate can see the cockpit therefore with a 300mm can shoot the person driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.