Yishun people pls stand up II

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatjp

Apr 19, 2005
Khatib
fatjp.livejournal.com
Hi all, this is the carry on of the yishun thread that is running in kopitiam (here)

As it is reaching 1k, after many discussion with our member we will like to carry on the yishun spirits in here as it is more noticable.

Our YSS homepage created by eugene
Intro
The original thread was started by sinori to promote yishun and group up yishun photographer to share and exchange ideas.

We had done many outings within or outside yishun.

We welcome people from other estate to join us. Currently we had 2 from sembawang and 1 from ang mo kio joining us for our weekly kopi session at 848 kopi-shop

Our group is a small one but we do had lots of fun and laughter during gathering/outing :)
We welcome anyone(PnS(digital/non), DSLR, manual/auto SLR, camera phone, no age limit, w/o experience ) to join our outing or kopi session.

THE LIST of ppl
1. sinori (sinorihwz@gmail.com)
2. xing (xingwei@email.com) :cool: (look for him when u need help)
3. Westray (westray123@hotmail.com)
4. helfizad (spartans@singnet.com.sg)
5. fatjp (tohjianping@hotmail.com)
6. NMSS_2 (NMSS_2@hotmail.com)
7. nicholas68 (griddesign68@yahoo.com.sg) non-msn
8. eugeneceh (doryforgets@hotmail.com)
9. erizai
10. Ren Hao

DO pm or msn us on any question on our gatherings.

Hope to see more of you there

**Moderator if you find it in-appropiate pls shift us back to kopitiam thx.

Kopi session 140606
Time :
hr
Venue: 848 kopi shop opposite ABC supermarket
Warning: Come at ur own rish the group will not responsible to any harm or damage to the person or any form of personal belonging. If you agree to the above statement do put down your name below ;p

Those coming
1) fatjp aka small boy
2)
3)
4)

For newib refer to here to find us.
Pls state what u wan to discuss incase you forget that nite.

Kopi session 140606
Time :
hr
Warning: Come at ur own rish the group will not responsible to any harm or damage to the person or any form of personal belonging. If you agree to the above statement do put down your name below ;p

Those coming
1) fatjp aka small boy
2) xing
3)
4)

... didnt read the 1st post.... what "help" can i offer :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: "small" boy pls clarify...

Xing said:
... didnt read the 1st post.... what "help" can i offer :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: "small" boy pls clarify...

Camera technical stuff , to photoshop, to personal advice , to music , to ............ YOu are my Xing kor kor

Kopi session 140606
Time : 2130hr

Warning: Come at ur own rish the group will not responsible to any harm or damage to the person or any form of personal belonging. If you agree to the above statement do put down your name below

Those coming
1) fatjp aka small boy
2) xing
3) nicholas
4)

fatjp said:
Camera technical stuff , to photoshop, to personal advice , to music , to ............ YOu are my Xing kor kor
aiyo....:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: giving me shivers when you said that... try it on Nicholas ba, he likes it :bsmilie:

hey dude... how's ur exams? (i finally graduated)

next time u all got outing let me know... don't think i'll join the coffeeshop sessions though ;p

Cheers
ZX

chyeo said:
hey dude... how's ur exams? (i finally graduated)

next time u all got outing let me know... don't think i'll join the coffeeshop sessions though ;p

Cheers
ZX

Congulate, me pass all so left 3 more to go.
Call me if you got any lobang or need my help.

Cheers

nicholas68 said:
Kopi session 140606
Time : 2130hr

Warning: Come at ur own rish the group will not responsible to any harm or damage to the person or any form of personal belonging. If you agree to the above statement do put down your name below

Those coming
1) fatjp aka small boy
2) xing
3) nicholas
4)

Arrrggh... now then i see this. If i know, i would have walked over to that coffeeshop just now. :(

Sorry folks wrong info it ahould be friday 160606 not 14 my mistake so sorry too much soccer liao

Kopi session 160606 friday
Time :
hr

Those coming
1) fatjp aka small boy
2) xing
3) nicholas
4) eugeneceh
5)
6)

Sorry folks wrong info it ahould be friday 160606 not 14 my mistake so sorry too much soccer liao

Time :
hr

Those coming
1) fatjp aka small boy
2) xing
3) nicholas
4) eugeneceh
5) ren_hao
6)

Copyright Act

Found this in the AGC's Web site pertaining to photograph copyright issues. Go to Section 213 for relevant paragraphs. Worth reading to know what is yours and what's not. ;)

Time :
hr

Those coming
1) fatjp aka small boy
2) xing
3) nicholas
4) eugeneceh
5)
6)

i just went to Sembawang Park to shoot , my bag near wash away by the waves ... hahahaha ... will post later ...

Yish22.JPG

Yish19.JPG

Yish20.JPG

ANyone any activity today ?

Need to take photo to kill the soccer virus.

MAybe a short cycle trip also can.

Botanic garden
Grandioso of Hundred Guzhengs 2006
(弦 呤 指 飞 百 筝 鸣 2006)
Organized by the Blue Ocean Guzheng Association, more than 100 pieces of guzheng will create a multi-faceted tapestry of music. Guest performers will be joining the showcase with their native zither-like instruments; the Java and Sundanese zithers from Indonesia, and the Morinkhuur and Yatga from Mongolia. Come sway to the graceful tempo of the Indonesian folksongs, immerse in the majestic splendor of the Mongolian grasslands, and be serenaded by guzheng music while basking under the evening sky.
18 June, 5.30pm
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Free Admission

Status
Not open for further replies.