Yishun MRT incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when was this taken?

WHAT THE HELL?? damn man. anyway if it is cctv how come the video is shaking...seems like some1 took it. how come every1 backed off? like hmm?? how the hell that man got below to the track in the first place without any1 looking?? ...........

what's the point of sharing a suicide video? :dunno: are we so bored that we crave for reality videos with such content?

i dun get it. how come he suddenly popout from nowhere?

don't click the best! :nono:

This video has been actively been discussed on HWZ.

The reason for the shake is because someone recorded from CCTV TV screen, instead of the original format, flim by CCTV.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?p=22553773

hmmm.......maybe it was being played in a police station for investigation, and someone secretly took it with a handphone? woah.........

hello, this is a suicide video, what's so fun about it? are we going to expect stuff like rape, murder etc. to get 'shared' over here? get some life yah? how would you feel if you're a friend or relative of the person in the video?

no wonder..not supposed to leak out man these vids

i dun get it. how come he suddenly popout from nowhere?

agree w/ u on tis.

i think its not real loh:
1) y did tt "some1" pop out oni when d train is approaching?
2) y did d commuters run away? any1 who takes train on an above ground stn would feel odd as to y those ppl would run away.
3) how many ppl actually kno tt "some1" was under those tracks.
4) the train is travelling jus too fast. it couldn't really hav stopped at tt stn.
5) d image is jerky, & its vantage point too low to b a survellance cam.

i highly doubt its authenticity... :sticktong

agree w/ u on tis.

i think its not real loh:
1) y did tt "some1" pop out oni when d train is approaching?
2) y did d commuters run away? any1 who takes train on an above ground stn would feel odd as to y those ppl would run away.
3) how many ppl actually kno tt "some1" was under those tracks.
4) the train is travelling jus too fast. it couldn't really hav stopped at tt stn.
5) d image is jerky, & its vantage point too low to b a survellance cam.

i highly doubt its authenticity... :sticktong

yeah i wonder how did the person go down without any1 seeing. but of course the train cant stop in time.

was the man hiding beneath the tracks all along?

:sweat:

i wonder if i could sleep if i were to witness this =x

and no SMRT officers were on the alert...:thumbsd:
if this video is real...

then :thumbsd: to the mrt staff. somebody hid down at the tracks for quite some time apparently and nobody noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.