Yet another horny teacher

Sad, this shows how lacking of male teacher in schools. Hehe.

this is a FEMALE teacher with male student

if found guilty, bet you that she will only get 1/4 or 1/3 compared to what a male teacher will get from the judge

Last edited:
dayum. why was i born so early!?

You got it wrong Uncle.. if its a male.. he is horny..
but female.. she must be lonely, lacking attention from her hard working husband.. etc..

yet another discrimination.. :bsmilie:

play with fire, got burnt.

why? male offenders are beast while female offenders are beast and 'victim' too.

will women get cane???? then picture post big big??

Wow! The teacher really wants to impart everything she knows to that boy. There must be something wrong with her. When a 30-something sees a 13 yo, how can one do that thing?

She should pick on someone her age. I need to counsel her. Anyone knows where to find her? :)

Last edited:
Wow! The teacher really wants to impart everything she knows to that boy. There must be something wrong with her. When a 30-something sees a 13 yo, how can one do that thing?

She should pick on someone her age. I need to counsel her. Anyone knows where to find her? :)

Please hold your pants... :bsmilie:

You can find her here:

chinese_teacher.jpeg

the boy very handsome and looks like 罗志祥/ 小猪 ?

Even so, 毛还没长齐。鸟还没长大!

You can find her here:

chinese_teacher.jpeg

Wow! She really need counselling. Quick bring me to her! :)

You can find her here:

chinese_teacher.jpeg

Tonight I will quickly remind my son not to fu** his teacher, especially at some unknown HDB block. :sweat:

So who is hornier - 32 yo mother of 3 or 13 yo hot blooded inexperience student?

An drew said:
I think this case is love :love1: not lust :wink:.

i think not.