Yesterday once more

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallaperture

Jan 5, 2004
Catchment Area
No prize for guess that this is a B&W pic with "grains" added and in sepia tone too, but made with the latest digi-tech. This is my virgin attempt at creating the 60s mood. She's got that very retro hair-style, thanks to the MUA who did her hair too.

Some of those who grew up in the 60s might see that she looks very, very much like one of those actresses in those melancholic Canto movies.

wHUM_9156sep.jpg

I keep thinking why I don't get the 60's feel...make-up and hair! need the overload mascara and the big hair. Just my two cents.

I keep thinking why I don't get the 60's feel...make-up and hair! need the overload mascara and the big hair. Just my two cents.
Me too... I remember there's one kind of hairstyle like the beehive type... I wonder if you're trying to create tat

Hahaha, I am no expert in the 60s look la. But then, what I know is that in those days, some use the same "sunshine" cake of soap for clothes, body and hair! There weren't any 2-in-1 shampoos nor conditionners.:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

That is why in those days, some got genuinely flat hair la.

Of course, many of us remember the bee-hive kinda hairstyle very much leh.

And one more thing, I think I din add enough "grains" to the pic to make it look more retro........

:thumbsup: very nice pic of belinda!!! :lovegrin:

Thanks Jooann. It was such a pleasure to work with Belinda.

Someone PMed me and ask if she was nude.:devil:
Well, it looked like, but it ain't. Anyway, if you ask me, I wouldn't like to shoot nudes, be it artistic nude or whatever. Just ain't my cup of tea la. :bigeyes:

i think i need to work on those eyes. :confused: great time though, thks lots pal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.