• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

"Yes, Boss?"


Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Senior Member
Oct 9, 2002
2,537
0
0
Visit site
#2
colour, framing,..not bad..

but monk got boss one ah?? dont tell me he got "external dealings"..keke..joke only :)
 

Gymrat76

Senior Member
May 10, 2004
1,606
0
0
42
#3
clive said:
colour, framing,..not bad..

but monk got boss one ah?? dont tell me he got "external dealings"..keke..joke only :)
Notice "Boss" was with a capital B? :D Which boss do you think ;)
 

clive

Senior Member
Oct 9, 2002
2,537
0
0
Visit site
#4
ah...wakarimasu..keke..jsut got down from plane ..too blur to think in detail..yeah i get wah tu mean by B-oss now ;)
 

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#5
Gymrat76 said:
Notice "Boss" was with a capital B? :D Which boss do you think ;)
Prince Gotama of cuz! :D

were u at the Global Conference today??
 

Gymrat76

Senior Member
May 10, 2004
1,606
0
0
42
#6
furrypaws said:
Prince Gotama of cuz! :D

were u at the Global Conference today??
No, I was next door at the Montage 2004 seminar/exhibition.. walked around during lunch break and saw this, so took the shot (well, actually the credit goes to Mrs Gymrat who took the actual shot!) :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom