Yellow, Blue, Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Hi I took this with a PnS sometimes back. Would appreciate if u guys can give me some C&C. Thanks..:)

Image0000117.jpg

1. the lighting is uninterestingly flat

2. the focus is on the cap of 1 pen/marker, which doesn't relate to the arrangement or anything interesting

Thanks! Will take note..:)

1. the lighting is uninterestingly flat

2. the focus is on the cap of 1 pen/marker, which doesn't relate to the arrangement or anything interesting

You're just bored aren't you? hahaha
I play around at home with my cam too. :p

I did some "domestic bo liao shots" at home too and realised that lighting is a big factor.
Try opening ur curtains for sunlight and even your roomlight during board daylight (for experiment) over the lighting. If you have desk lamp, you can play around with it. That should make your pic less flat.

Maybe you're doing a DOF experimentation of ur pns cam. My first observation is that I don't really see a properly focus point in the pic. Meaning, it feels that the pic is a little out-of-focus (OOF). However, it could be the limitation of the pns cam.

And as you can see, I'm quite bo liao to type such a long reply. -_-

Thanks for your comments man.. Ya I am abit bored so decide to experiment with my camera.. At 1st I thought the colours look quite nice, now I know its flat..:bsmilie: Anyway thanks for the advice on the lighting.. Will try that the next time I shoot this at home..:)

You're just bored aren't you? hahaha
I play around at home with my cam too. :p

I did some "domestic bo liao shots" at home too and realised that lighting is a big factor.
Try opening ur curtains for sunlight and even your roomlight during board daylight (for experiment) over the lighting. If you have desk lamp, you can play around with it. That should make your pic less flat.

Maybe you're doing a DOF experimentation of ur pns cam. My first observation is that I don't really see a properly focus point in the pic. Meaning, it feels that the pic is a little out-of-focus (OOF). However, it could be the limitation of the pns cam.

And as you can see, I'm quite bo liao to type such a long reply. -_-

u can try satuating the color a little using photoshop, to make the colors more vibrant since the subject of your picture emphasizes colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.