YEES @ IMPORT Thailand Models - Tuanote Pijika and Pz Puppair (29 Nov - 1 Dec 2013)

Oct 5, 2009

2 New Import Models from the Land of Smile, Thailand is coming to Singapore for photoshoots!! (CONFIRMED)
Tuanote Pijika and Pz Puppair

Tuanote Pijika

Pz Puppair​

To Join / Reserve:

1. Please SMS / Whatapp me @ 9021 1207, with your Name and Session, or email your name and contact to yees.photography@yahoo.com.sg

2. Location and shoot details would be sent to you by SMS when the date is closer.

Oct 5, 2009
Tuanote Pijika
Credits to Photographers & Model Providing the Beautiful Photos

To Join / Reserve:

1. Please SMS / Whatapp me @ 9021 1207, with your Name and Session, or email your name and contact to yees.photography@yahoo.com.sg

2. Location and shoot details would be sent to you by SMS when the date is closer.

Oct 5, 2009
Pz Puppair
Credits to Photographers & Model Providing the Beautiful Photos

To Join / Reserve:

Oct 5, 2009
Hi all friends...
There's still some slot left for this week Outdoor Fashion and Lingerie Shoots.
Please SMS / WhatsApp to book.

To Join / Reserve:

Top Bottom