Nov 2, 2003
West
Visit site
Last edited:

dennisthetiger

Mar 30, 2005
jurong west
www.wix.com
thank you hhho for the article. a great tiger fan i am. hopefully the global tiger summit held in russia would do something. india has 2 tiger reserve which has been completely wipe out of tigers due to poaching in recent yrs. the poachers should be the ones becoming extinct. maybe they should come out with a law to poach poachers.

NovJoe

Feb 15, 2009
~Sunny Little Island~
Nice shot!

The world most fearful creature is not the tiger, lion or aligator. It is the humans who hunt them that is most feared. Hope that those poachers would stop doing these actions.

B-setting

Jul 16, 2004
Equator
lovely portrait shot of the big cat! :)

boracayangels

Dec 27, 2008
Went out to try and get the Tiger Shrike yesterday but guess it was on hols too.

Happy Tiger Year.

Happy hunting.

Tiger.

chvictor

Mar 16, 2007
Nice color. If you could clone away the tree trunk behind and also perhaps shows the tiger paws.

hhho

Nov 2, 2003
West
Visit site
Thank you, chvictor.
It's mission impossible for my poor ps skill.

azul123

Dec 4, 2004
Eastern Bloc
Nice shot!

The world most fearful creature is not the tiger, lion or aligator. It is the humans who hunt them that is most feared. Hope that those poachers would stop doing these actions.
Actually, it is not the hunters but the demand of so call aphrodisiacs, so call medicinal properties and ornamental carvings that people turn them into that is causing their disappearance.

I agree, Man is the most dangerous animal.

../azul123

billycadiz

Oct 3, 2008
Actually, it is not the hunters but the demand of so call aphrodisiacs, so call medicinal properties and ornamental carvings that people turn them into that is causing their disappearance.

I agree, Man is the most dangerous animal.

../azul123
Couldn't agree more!

I'm quite amazed that here in SG yu can still see some men selling tiger claws on the street, just roaming around. :(

Hope this generation will find awareness on preserving them....

Btw, Love this head shot...:thumbsup:

kengoh

Jan 23, 2004
Singapore
The tiger pics well taken. :thumbsup: