Year end sales?

ahming111

Jan 28, 2010
Just wondering if u guys know of any local camera shops having year end sale?

Honestly don't think of it this way. Sales will always be there for the older models all year round. The fact that u don't see us queuing outside Funan says a lot about got year end sales or not.

Of course Courts and the rest will always have this Year End Clearance sales , I skip their advertisements once I realize there are more days with sales than days without a clearance sale going on.

Reactions: Octarine
Most people are now spending their money buying gold which is at its low prices instead of Nikons and Canons.:)

If you buy the Thai King Leica, then you get both gold and camera :bsmilie:

Most people are now spending their money buying gold which is at its low prices instead of Nikons and Canons.:)

Wah dnt remind me man

Didn't expect a crash. Lost ard 4k

Anyway, we oot already :)

Last edited:
"sales", if can be called sales, are probably by the manufacturers themselves. usually it is bundled with some freebies or purchase-with-purchase offers. i saw nikon, panasonic and olympus christmas ads in the papers these couple of days.

shops themselves don't usually have.

Courts, havey Norman etc have different kind of "sales" almost all year round. But the "sales" price on cameras often are not attractive.

In Singapore, everyday is on sale. Some outlets have permanent sale or closing down sale. The meaning of sale means they are selling. Hahaha