Year-end fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
StanGetz said:
yeah anyone can cfm? kenneth u stay jurong ah?
i also leh! lolz...if got n u going lets do it together k?> lolz

no no.. i dun stay west..

anyway, jus woke up.. haiz...

Merry Christmas all..

sentosa most probably no FF,31st got party nia.

Any idea if there will be fireworks at Esplanade on the 31st?

boroangel said:
Any idea if there will be fireworks at Esplanade on the 31st?

the advertisments are all on the mount faber fireworks extravagance.

ehhh. so where are all the fireworks held? share info! :)

i mean the best vantage points/places? cause where will the fire works be shot from? :confused:

firework at marina bay

http://www.esplanade.com/SOPApp/espsop/portal_proxy?uri=SPZLCtNkTbYPEmCWu!=EQ_YM7or6RsmOKvd@5rq-E_iUX,lzcq.8pr-lIpKKn@=k,eNwqqO0OD.dcwduMsJFM

i not sure this link work, if not u can refer to esplanade website to get the detail.

That public carpark is super small leh. If money no problem can try Esplanade carpark itself

xtac said:
That public carpark is super small leh. If money no problem can try Esplanade carpark itself

Oh if money got problem leh? Cos we going for a movie and tot might just drop by there just to catch fireworks, in some spot which is not too crowded...are there other good spots to view from?

The Esplanade carpack is a good suggestion.

Huge & relatively cheap if you park after 10pm... think S$1 per entry.
Even if you go early (between 6pm - 10pm), it's still cheap; S$4 per entry.

For a once-a-year countdown with fireworks... come on!!!

For those who are going to sentosa this few days, please check the night breeze wind direction. Most likely there will be land breeze blowing out from north towards south. I fear the smoke blown towards sentosa will screen out most of the fireworks since it is going to be a 15min event.

yyD70S said:
The Esplanade carpack is a good suggestion.

Huge & relatively cheap if you park after 10pm... think S$1 per entry.
Even if you go early (between 6pm - 10pm), it's still cheap; S$4 per entry.

For a once-a-year countdown with fireworks... come on!!!

Ah that soudns ok what.....but if erm...the carpark is FULL.....then erm where else can park har...

Marina Square... Milennia... Suntec City...

in that order... ie... from nearest to Marina Bay (Esplanade Waterfront) to farthest.
Charges same.

yyD70S said:
Marina Square... Milennia... Suntec City...

in that order... ie... from nearest to Marina Bay (Esplanade Waterfront) to farthest.
Charges same.

Ok got it...thanks...

hi guys, which place do you think is better to see the fireworks display on new year's eve? marina bay, mt faber or sentosa?

i read that the one at mt faber would last quite long totalling 15mins in all but i'm not sure from which location to shoot it is the best? from the top of mt faber? maybe can see the fireworks at sentosa too, haha... thanks for any suggestions.

Where do you think the fireworks will be fired from at Esplanade? Is it right in front of the small land mass right in front of the Merlion at Fullerton?

boroangel said:

er.. actually hor... this car park is no longer there liao..

kana "eaten" to do construction works or something like that..

k3nn3th03 said:
er.. actually hor... this car park is no longer there liao..

kana "eaten" to do construction works or something like that..
Confirmed. 2 weeks ago I wanted to drive in and park there, got some construction foremen blocking the entrance, and saw a few big lorries moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.