YEAH...!!! I have the coolest iMac on my desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Now, I have a reach of 2 IBM servers, 4 IBM work stations and 4 Latest iMacs under my command

:rbounce: :cool: :rbounce:

btw, where can download OS X's operation manual? Have been a windows and Linux user all the time, not familiar with Mac...

Originally posted by tomshen
Now, I have a reach of 2 IBM servers, 4 IBM work stations and 4 Latest iMacs under my command

:rbounce: :cool: :rbounce:

btw, where can download OS X's operation manual? Have been a windows and Linux user all the time, not familiar with Mac...

OS X is supposed to be so easy to use, so friendly, that you don't need a manual. ;p

Regards
CK

eh, tom, you got 4 iMacs, pass me one to play with lah... they'd never notice... :devil: :D

Now I am the only person in this project, haha, so empty and so many computers...

Nope CK, I like to know more about those under the graphics, that's a better and quicker way to hit the target.

sigh... seems no one knows where get online manual, have to go bookstore liao...

Thank both for yr info! and... keep it coming!...

Originally posted by ckiang

OS X is supposed to be so easy to use, so friendly, that you don't need a manual. ;p

Regards
CK
not really man, i remember i was incharged of motorola project. we migrated 1000 mac to pc. i also rememberd converting of data quite troublesome one.

No worry now, I am just back from llibrary, got some good OS X books. Oh boy, i love it! It's FreeBSD based UNIX and therefore lots of open source stuff can be used. Personally I am in anti-MS camp. I wish the change of Mac system may help it against MS:D

Originally posted by ckiang

Regards
CK

so's mswindows, just go through the OOBE program lor ;)

anyway I realised the OS is not the point. It's the software suite.
lucky mac got office...

I played with linux n beos, but nothing much to do except use opera or mozilla... LOL

adg.jpg

:D :D :D :D

what's wrong with MS? guess I got to "unbiasly" defend
MS since everyone always like to bash MS.

Roy should know why I am doing PR for them.

:gbounce:

wah roy, u got a nice iMac:cool: Is it a radio?

OK, wat's wrong with MS? Simply put: NOT OPEN SOURCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.