Yeah, AP allows me to exchange!!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

ray_stinger

Senior Member
now i got my A40 liao...top up $181 in total with a previous purchase of $374. Total spent was $555. Package includes Canon A40 + Sandata 64MB Compact flash + GP Power Bank II. Great buy i must say, still fiddling with the controls, must learn how to take night shots... :) any help? hehe
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Congrats.. Enjoy.
 

copland

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
327
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by ray_stinger
now i got my A40 liao...top up $181 in total with a previous purchase of $374. Total spent was $555. Package includes Canon A40 + Sandata 64MB Compact flash + GP Power Bank II. Great buy i must say, still fiddling with the controls, must learn how to take night shots... :) any help? hehe
Good price somemore. Congrat!!!

Remember to post pictures.
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,573
0
0
Snoopyland
Originally posted by ray_stinger
now i got my A40 liao...top up $181 in total with a previous purchase of $374. Total spent was $555. Package includes Canon A40 + Sandata 64MB Compact flash + GP Power Bank II. Great buy i must say, still fiddling with the controls, must learn how to take night shots... :) any help? hehe
That's great. Time to go take some pics. :)

To take night shots, use a tripod and use the timer on your camera. You can try to take some with P mode 1st, then later try Av and M mode when you are more confident. Happy shooting! :)
 

ray_stinger

Senior Member
Originally posted by ziploc


That's great. Time to go take some pics. :)

To take night shots, use a tripod and use the timer on your camera. You can try to take some with P mode 1st, then later try Av and M mode when you are more confident. Happy shooting! :)
:) thanx, i have no tripod, so using my corridor's wall as support...haha...wait i take some pics and post it up here...
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
wah AP so nice.. i am surprised.. what will they do with the Fuji 101 now?
 

roygoh

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
5,011
0
0
Northwest
Visit site
Hi guys,

I think this discussion fits the "Consumer's Corner" subforum better.

Thanks!

Roy
 

Kevin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
897
0
0
North West
Visit site
Originally posted by TsQ
wah AP so nice.. i am surprised.. what will they do with the Fuji 101 now?
Yup, I am surprised too. Glad to hear that. I guess If we do more positive criticism, some shops will improve their service as they can read from ClubSnap how much business they are losing. We don't say xxx con me so that ClubSnap won't be sue but we can say want to buy D60 lah 1D lah from AP but the salesman attitude is bad so end up going to CP or John 3:16. If we keep talking like that then they have to improve their service or out os service soon.!!!

Anyway, YSLee seems to be very close to them nowaday as they let him review a few new DC there. May be he has lectured them on their sales attitude and service, hehe!

BTW, TsQ, did you exchange your G2?
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by Kevin


BTW, TsQ, did you exchange your G2?
after some thought, i didn't want to change it.. but one day i went there to get a CF card and after a while he remembered my case (as i went to them on the next day after buying it), then they say g2 still no stock...they ask me to give them back the camera and they try to get it change when stock comes.. since he say like that i also don't mind lar.. hehe but until now no stock... duuno lar.. just hope they dont close shop and run away :)
 

Kevin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
897
0
0
North West
Visit site
Originally posted by TsQ


after some thought, i didn't want to change it.. but one day i went there to get a CF card and after a while he remembered my case (as i went to them on the next day after buying it), then they say g2 still no stock...they ask me to give them back the camera and they try to get it change when stock comes.. since he say like that i also don't mind lar.. hehe but until now no stock... duuno lar.. just hope they dont close shop and run away :)
;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.