Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
the last one happened a week ago, now another one :

[video=youtube_share;3xxYJjZTVtM]http://youtu.be/3xxYJjZTVtM[/video]

incident lar ! can check spelling first or not.

btw, is it the same person?? they look exactly the same !!

Last edited:
Fortunately its not indecent :bsmilie:

haha. in this one the car driver's truly at fault. you can see that he shot past the cyclist and overshot the turning point in hopes of beating the cyclist to the junction.

if i were the cyclist, i would be in shock and the first thing would be to scold the guy.

but this guy's fatter than the previous one.

motorist no wrong , cyclist at wrong spot. if you cycle you should know where to position yourself. if you dont cycle, verbally explain to you , you also wont understand.

motorist no wrong , cyclist at wrong spot. if you cycle you should know where to position yourself. if you dont cycle, verbally explain to you , you also wont understand.

So it's ok for the driver to suddenly try to swerve in to make a turn without checking? He/she went past the cyclist so obviously he/she would know to look out for someone.

That's reckless driving for you

Cannot watch already.. 'Video is private'

Video is private, we cannot see your LJ pr0n.

You fail your driving exam ah?

Finally saw it on STOMP. The female driver never check blind spot, never gave way, just blindly turn. Sorry, I know you have a prejudice against "LJ" people with your "small man" mindset, but in this case the motorist was at fault.

Indecent would be him causing an accident while cycling in his birthday suit :bsmilie:

Can you demonstrate for us? Cannot understand your cheem england

Finally saw it on STOMP. The female driver never check blind spot, never gave way, just blindly turn. Sorry, I know you have a prejudice against "LJ" people with your "small man" mindset, but in this case the motorist was at fault.

Well, the driver failed to check the blindspot, and the cyclist, I think is committing road rage?

So it's ok for the driver to suddenly try to swerve in to make a turn without checking? He/she went past the cyclist so obviously he/she would know to look out for someone.

That's reckless driving for you

for this kind of scenario, the cyclist should not keep extreme left, he should just occupy the whole lane, car in front and back can see you easier. if needed to turn, signal.

as you can see in the video, because the cyclist was on the extreme left, this give motorist a chance to cut you in. the driver also thought you are going to turn left.

the cyclist should stop, look back before going straight.

and Rashkae, don't put words in my mouth, i am not against foreigner , 50% of my colleagues are from New Zealand . i used the word "Lj" coz i think this cyclist got very bad attitude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.