Yawn....YEeeee HA!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmingorion

Dec 22, 2007
1. I took this jaguar pic in the zoo....man..i dun know why these animals like to show their butt to people....
Gleeing_Jaguar.jpg

C&C are very welcome.....thanks!

err....anyone to comment on the pic pls?
Thanks!

The depth of field is a wee bit too shallow. This is a skill...have to be sensitive to aperture changes with regards to depth of field. Either you are experienced or you have depth of field chart.

hey :)back ground blurr is stunning:)but wher is the butt???;)ur pic cud have done with better composition,with the butt:bsmilie:and angle;)

from what i observe,
you are performing Gaussian blurring on the background, in attempt to simulate shallow DOF.

But do it mindfully, since the plane with the leopard's head/forearm and the "log"(?, upon it rest) does not match.

seconding, the background chroma is leaking into the foreground leopard. use a better mask.

hey :)back ground blurr is stunning:)but wher is the butt???;)ur pic cud have done with better composition,with the butt:bsmilie:and angle;)

hehe...the butt didn't fit in. I shot it thru the glass and any further down the photo, there is reflection. I was shooting right in front with my lens resting on the glass panel. it is not easy to take pic thru a glass man....gees!

thanks for your comments....i appreciate it.

from what i observe,
you are performing Gaussian blurring on the background, in attempt to simulate shallow DOF.

But do it mindfully, since the plane with the leopard's head/forearm and the "log"(?, upon it rest) does not match.

seconding, the background chroma is leaking into the foreground leopard. use a better mask.

hi,
ya i realised that the foreground was somehow swallowed by the log blurring too. When i looked back at the original pic, the log was over exposed from the direct sunlight. So...as such, the front paw of the leopard was over exposed as well. So...even though when i did extract selection with photoshop on the leopard itself, and gaussian blur the rest, and having to lower the overexposure on the log, i got the log blurred out with the front paw that seemed blurred too.

Thanks for your comments...i will take note of your comments.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.