Yashica T4 Super

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
As above, anyone know any place still selling this cam brand new? Thanks

nope, not that i know of. both the T4 & T4 Super (aka T5) has been discontinued long time ago. you can try your luck @ those super old photo labs... sometimes they have a odd piece or two left.

The T4 Super or T5's claim to fame is its above average lens at a relatively low price (ie value for money) during its production run. The lens isn't really SPECTACULAR or anything close to it. The price, however, was something to sing about. Unfortunately, the good value is no longer there if you manage to find one on the used market.

For the kind of elevated prices that people are asking second hand, you can probably find a few other cameras that can give you the same quality of pictures in a superior camera body.

jimtong said:
As above, anyone know any place still selling this cam brand new? Thanks

you can try buying from Ebay. i bought my Yashica T5 a few years ago from CP and sold it via Ebay.

Alternatively, get a Oly Mju II at half the price! :)

Thanks.. looks like it is not going to be easy to get new.

I have one and it's really sharp..... seems as sharp if not sharper than the Canon primes (35mm f/2 and 50mm f/1.8) I'm using with the 300D.

thanks for all the contribution. managed to get a second hand one from a fellow CS'er :)

Status
Not open for further replies.