Yarra revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
www.arkitecturalphotography.com
Yarra.jpg

Hi, this is the second attempt on this shot. I chosed to shoot it earlier to capture the sunset colours. Let me know what you guys/gals think. Thanks.

Nice picture. Very Sharp. Like the sky especially, with the reddish and bluish combination. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Goondu
Nice picture. Very Sharp. Like the sky especially, with the reddish and bluish combination. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you:) It does look sharp over here doesn't it but in fact its not on another site I posted. Bad scan............:(

Gawd!!! Good 'Ol Melbourne! Flinders Street Station...Yarra River..Southbank!!! ARGH!!!

Tk god I'm goin back this July. :) I miss Melbourne terribly...

The stuff that I'll be uploading on ClubSNAP will be those taken in Melbourne and Sydney. Hope to see more of ur stuff soon. :)

Great shot!

how i miss melbourne..nice cool air...slow paced life....nice aussie girls.....sigh :)

Originally posted by eadwine
how i miss melbourne..nice cool air...slow paced life....nice aussie girls.....sigh :)

Yikes! OZ gurls suck! They aren't as good lookin as the Americans. :D

wah....this is really good....much much better den the one u shot previously.....the colour reflections of the lightings are much better now......the background.....nothing much i can say....truely stunning...:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.