Yan Xia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Jan 24, 2002
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
Well Here I go with portraits again. Shot at the my school's D&D. Best shot in the whole lot. Didn't bring any filters.... Wondering if a light diffuser might helped...

yanxia01s.jpg

Edited: Reduced the size of the image to fit into screen...

Originally posted by Flare
Well Here I go with portraits again. Shot at the my school's D&D. Best shot in the whole lot. Didn't bring any filters.... Wondering if a light diffuser might helped...
What is Yan Xia, her name or your photo title? Are you tryimg to create a mirror reflection on the yellow glass?

Yan Xia is her name (as well as the picture's... )... Classmate of mine. In case you she seems familiar, she works at Penisular plaza as receptionist :p . Taken at Hilton hotel's lobby, outside one of those posh shop. Was trying to get some of the light from the display onto her face, and at the same time, use some bounce fill-flash at -2 ev to light up things a bit yet gather some ambient light. But actually, the pic is still brighter than what I would have liked. :(

yanxia01bw.jpg

Hmmm... the black and white version... Personally, I think it lacks something... dunnoe wat. But I believe if I meter base on the display's light, so that only her face is bright, it'll look kinda good in B&W...

It lacks grain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.