Yahoo Mail = 100MB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phildate

Just found that my Yahoo mail account has been improved and upgraded. I now get 100mb of stoarge for free. Well, that just put a little bit of a smile on my face this evening :)

Didn't do anything - it just appeared. sometime in last ten minutes. New format too, improved design. Obviously worried about Gmail.

Been using since 6 yrs ago...
Hope it not some kind of gimmicks... :D

same here 100MB... but I still prefer gmail-faster and nicer.

Me too gotten that 100mb thingy

i guess all ppl get it !

it's absolutely fabulous!! i've got it too... ;) have been using for abt 6 yrs oredi.. well i guess this is wat we called sow wat u've reap.. :bsmilie:

By the way, Spamguard works very well. I download my email using Outlook (NOT Outlook Express), and redirect the mail in the Yahoo Bulk Folder to a local folder called (imaginatively) Yahoo Bulk Folder.

The procedure is found here:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-26.html

Then only bona fide email reaches my main inbox. I can quickly scan through the local Yahoo Bulk Folder to look for non-spam before deleting all the junk. Saves lots of time compared to individually deleting each spam mail. So far pretty accurate, and the spam outnumbers the bona fide email about 10-to-1.

wow... just knew about it - definitely a very much welcomed enhancement to me. It really makes the local ISPs email offers look pathetic in comparison....

Yup, they're increasing the email space in response to Gmail. For those who have not got theirs increased, I *think* that they're converting in batches... so wait a while :)

Yeah, been pretty impressed with Yahoo!'s anti-spam...Somebody's stress testing Gmail's anti-spam as well, hehe
http://gmail.prattboy.net/

regards
..NuTs..

StreetShooter said:
By the way, Spamguard works very well. I download my email using Outlook (NOT Outlook Express),
Hi SS, do u use paid mail service? I think only paid user can use POP3 or am I wrong?

tomshen said:
Hi SS, do u use paid mail service? I think only paid user can use POP3 or am I wrong?

For yahoo.com.sg email accounts, POP access is free.

imaginary_number said:
For yahoo.com.sg email accounts, POP access is free.
Thanks for your info. But how to get yahoo.com.sg? I can only get yahoo.com one.

Status
Not open for further replies.