YAHOO ACCOUNT??????????????????

Yappy

May 30, 2004
I RECEIVE THIS EMAIL..

Tlag this messageWARNING!!!Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:04 PMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Yahoo Account Upgrade Inc''" <accountservice84@ymail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients
Dear Account Owner

Be informed that Yahoo is going under maintenance Yahoo! are removing some spam and unused account!Update your Yahoo! Account now by filling in the information below, in order to continue enjoying Yahoo service as normal.

Name:......................
Password....................
Occupation ..................
Birthday....................
Country..................

If you are a Yahoo! Account Premium subscriber, your current subscription will be canceled if you refuse to update your account.

Yahoo! Customer Care Team
Case number: 10417141
Property: Account Verification

YOUR POINT ????????

Classic phishing scam...

Yahoo would NEVER ask you for your login credentials.

do not download any doc or packages from such emails,
when you mouseover the link, you will notice the destination link is different from the one that show you.

just delete and move on

If you are a Yahoo! Account Premium subscriber, your current subscription will be canceled if you refuse to update your account.

If a company I've paid service for do this to me, I'll take them to the Court.

scammer wants to hack into your yahoo account and scam your friends into sending money to some western union account in spain.

screen2bshot2b201104032.png

"I did not have sex with one of these foo*** creatures, man."
- Allege sexual contact between Wikus Van De Merwe and District 9's prawns. :bsmilie: