y singapore airport is getting worst? designers this days sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
y changi airport wants to shade the glass windows? can hardly c a plan from there and picture it

why u want to see a plan there?

What the point of posting these here?

compro_1975 said:
y changi airport wants to shade the glass windows? can hardly c a plan from there and picture it

so they can save the power consumption of the air condition :bsmilie:

should have use those adjustable shade blinds

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Some people think that the world has to change for the benefits of photographers.

MyNikon said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Some people think that the world has to change for the benefits of photographers.

Didn't they build Merlion for the photographers to take photos? And later moved it so that the photographers could have a better angle? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

again.

why the complainer post count so small?

is there a trend?:think:

user111 said:
again.

why the complainer post count so small?

is there a trend?:think:

some ppl think b4 complaining? :think: think 1st den shoot! :bsmilie:

or were they trying 2 reduce electricity comsumption (by turning up de aircon temperature) so they can get an award 4 energy conservation? :cheers:

terrorist must it always be islamic? cannot be other religion meh?

user111 said:
terrorist must it always be islamic? cannot be other religion meh?

can, free thinkers oso can. :devil:

I also enjoy looking at planes from those viewing area. The last time I was at Changi Airport the T2 viewing area was under construction. Is the viewing area after renovation really that bad?:dunno:

I guess maybe the management think that is not worth to keep those viewing area for our "viewing" pleasure..:bsmilie:

SLee said:
I also enjoy looking at planes from those viewing area. The last time I was at Changi Airport the T2 viewing area was under construction. Is the viewing area after renovation really that bad?:dunno:

I guess maybe the management think that is not worth to keep those viewing area for our "viewing" pleasure..:bsmilie:

den they will need 2 inform tt its no longer a viewing area. mayb can become study corner? :light:

compro_1975 said:

i hope when u say designers suz, u make sure u can do better than them.and when u say designer, u better state what type of designer. there can be architects, fashion designers, interior designers, industrial designers, product designers.

think twice before u shoot.

glennyong said:
i hope when u say designers suz, u make sure u can do better than them.and when u say designer, u better state what type of designer. there can be architects, fashion designers, interior designers, industrial designers, product designers.

think twice before u shoot.

i haven seen this so called thing yet, but i think i roughly know the problem... cos there have been enquires about reducing water vapour / dew on the glass panels on certain time of the day, and if by using heaters, it would need a higher power, and possible physical danger if the panel is over heated.. if the heaters are well spreaded, you also will complain due to heaters being an ugly sight (see the rear of saloon cars without wipers...u get the idea), anyway, the shade is cheap, serve multipurpose... at least its only a 1 time cost... sometimes cost weighs over the functionality... like if installing the full set of heaters cost 1million & the shades cost 10k, which will u get? and running cost of the heaters is 10k per month, replacement is every 1 year... if get the heaters = ai swee mai mia lor...

anyway, i also designer lah, just a little uncertified heater designer... hehe..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i haven seen this so called thing yet, but i think i roughly know the problem... cos there have been enquires about reducing water vapour / dew on the glass panels on certain time of the day, and if by using heaters, it would need a higher power, and possible physical danger if the panel is over heated.. if the heaters are well spreaded, you also will complain due to heaters being an ugly sight (see the rear of saloon cars without wipers...u get the idea), anyway, the shade is cheap, serve multipurpose... at least its only a 1 time cost... sometimes cost weighs over the functionality... like if installing the full set of heaters cost 1million & the shades cost 10k, which will u get? and running cost of the heaters is 10k per month, replacement is every 1 year... if get the heaters = ai swee mai mia lor...

anyway, i also designer lah, just a little uncertified heater designer... hehe..

i see... i simply do not tolerate people who jus push the blames to designers when they dun like things. say its the people who designed them. say they are stupid. if those people who complain can design better, i guess the problem wouldnt be there in the first place. there is no end to problems, so are you going to complain for the rest of ur lives then ?

do not always blame the designer. they come up with ideas to solve ur problems. and now.the thread starter says that designers these days sucks. so why not u try designing a something that we all can see that u can designer better den the professional designers here in the CS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.