y singapore airport is getting worst? designers this days sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
i realised another thing. if because u cant shoot the planes from the viewing area, u say changi airpot is getting worse.

so can i say. wha... i go bird park, the birds all stand far far away. very lousy. singapore bird park getting worst. pple who bulit this park very stupid.

i go maxwell food centre, eat one plate of char koey teow, the standard is not usually there, so i say, the food no standard, why the cooks/hawkers recently no standard ?

i simply do not understand why u wanna complain abt this.

glennyong said:
i realised another thing. if because u cant shoot the planes from the viewing area, u say changi airpot is getting worse.

so can i say. wha... i go bird park, the birds all stand far far away. very lousy. singapore bird park getting worst. pple who bulit this park very stupid.

i go maxwell food centre, eat one plate of char koey teow, the standard is not usually there, so i say, the food no standard, why the cooks/hawkers recently no standard ?

brudder, not everybody knows whats going on behind the scene mah... its like the theory of, 1 finger point others, 3 finger point yourself... some ppl just like fingering... obviously missing a hell of a fun in others... :bsmilie:

its like everybody complaining about the durian, but not everybody understand the purpose of it... only those who are at the top will understand the TRUE meaning... maybe its just for show, maybe it have other purpose... like a hidden fortress underneath? hehehe... or its a.... FORTRESS DURIANMUS!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

glennyong said:

Ever heard of the famous Chinese proverb " Got no chance to eat grapes, say grapes sour?":bsmilie:

Some are born complainers... Everything that does not suit them sux..... Leave them alone...:nono: :dunno:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
brudder, not everybody knows whats going on behind the scene mah... its like the theory of, 1 finger point others, 3 finger point yourself... some ppl just like fingering... obviously missing a hell of a fun in others... :bsmilie:

its like everybody complaining about the durian, but not everybody understand the purpose of it... only those who are at the top will understand the TRUE meaning... maybe its just for show, maybe it have other purpose... like a hidden fortress underneath? hehehe... or its a.... FORTRESS DURIANMUS!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

alamak, sound like LOTR... -,-!! sigh.. let the thread reader go and do some resolution.

ha ha.. complain just makes people feel better meh... everyone does complain..

but if use T1 as a benchmark, obviously T1 has better view than T2 lo, maybe it is not

about the design, the a380 is not at the right place, ;) :bsmilie:

for getting it off their chest! since thread starter did not respond, it might be good to leave the thread as it is.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

its like everybody complaining about the durian, but not everybody understand the purpose of it... only those who are at the top will understand the TRUE meaning... maybe its just for show, maybe it have other purpose... like a hidden fortress underneath? hehehe... or its a.... FORTRESS DURIANMUS!!! :bsmilie:

yes bruddder, ART HAS A PURPOSE :bsmilie:

the durian is really hideous in many ways, but the 2 seeds inside taste very good :bsmilie:

Personally most airports are badly designed, most probably because they are very big projects in the first place. They are mostly functional (which is the prime goal) in nature. They are big budgets and so to cut costs, most tenders will go to the more or less the same few big contractors, designers, suppliers, etc.. Most of them are also built in land-scare developed areas (Singaproe for eg). If you are in any modern airports, you can't really tell where you are now coz the designs and hardwares are all the same. Few airports are exception: Kansai Japan, KLIA (architecture), France, etc.. Bad ones include Jakarta, most chinese cities (so boring). Singapore is ok,ok ... not fantastic, not so good design, but well decorated and efficient, good facilities - the indoor garden concept is good (maybe they should include an indoor aviary).

Well ..I tracked this guy's messages so far and looking them over you do form a "picture" to his "shaded" mentality heheheh...and if not wrong. He is even using a borrowed camera to boot. Don't "usually" do this but this thread got me curious about how this guy "tick" :) People are People....

glennyong said:

The designers of Bird Park should hang stuffed birds and hang them from the tree branches so that we can shoot them birds with our 3 MP P&S.

They think everybody is so rich and owns F2.8 600mm lens meh?

Like that we can also avoid shooting through the cage wire which is another design fault. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

glennyong said:

Sion said:
The designers of Bird Park should hang stuffed birds and hang them from the tree branches so that we can shoot them birds with our 3 MP P&S.

Like that we can also avoid shooting through the cage wire which is another design fault. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

you guys haven't been to the bird park for quite a while? visit the Lory Loft, the birds come up to you :bsmilie:

600mm is too long for use in the bird park. 200 will do just fine :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
its like everybody complaining about the durian, but not everybody understand the purpose of it... only those who are at the top will understand the TRUE meaning... maybe its just for show, maybe it have other purpose... like a hidden fortress underneath? hehehe... or its a.... FORTRESS DURIANMUS!!!

The design of The Durian epitomises the vision and the generous spirit of Singapore planners to spend so much money to build something outlandish with a local flavour for the photography-loving populace.

I am disappointed that so far no one has shot a hand holding a real durian beside The Durian with a super wide angle. Maybe its true meaning could be discovered by such a direct comparision?

:)

Sion said:
The design of The Durian epitomises the vision and the generous spirit of Singapore planners to spend so much money to build something outlandish with a local flavour for the photography-loving populace.

I am disappointed that so far no one has shot a hand holding a real durian beside The Durian with a super wide angle. Maybe its true meaning could be discovered by such a direct comparision?

don't anyhow say hor, since when did the planners got into the picture?

Sion said:

U mean like the china tourist doing the 1 hand hold Merlion stance?:bsmilie:

discussion from airport to bird park then to durian to merlion.... what is next :think:

sORe-EyEz said:
den they will need 2 inform tt its no longer a viewing area. mayb can become study corner? :light:

Study corner... :think: I go there study before... but sometime they will ask u to packup and go home

ycchen said:
discussion from airport to bird park then to durian to merlion.... what is next :think:

:think:

if anyone remembers the dragon head sculpture outside somerset mrt station, alot of ang mohs like to 'do the thing' and have their picture taken with it ... pretty disgusting ... tsk tsk tsk

clarinet said:
Study corner... :think: I go there study before... but sometime they will ask u to packup and go home

tt was last time, who knoz, mayb nx time it a permanent thingy? :)

Sion said:

I think a lot of you have missed the point. Good aviaries/zoos are built to house birds/animals in their natural environment and as such they should be as natural as possible - big and far far away from human contacts. They are not built for photographers, and shouldn't be built for that. Before the advance of digital cams, how many of you were serious enough to shoot these animals in the zoos/aviaries? I feel sad whenever i see those "photographers" in the zoos/avairies trying so hard to be so close to these beautiful animals. Stay away from them and shoot discreetly. If you like buy the postcards or shoot your own pets at home. These animals have their rights to be left alone.
For certain animals/birds they are caged for several reasons - they are big or aggressive in nature and they NEED really big space (this reason is good enough that we shouldnt have them in the avaires/zoos).
Ppl who still believe that they have all the rights to cage animals should try to do this experiment: get yourself "lost" (alone and without any modern amenities) in a forest/landscape for a few days and feel nature as it is and i assure you that you will feel and love nature as it is - left alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.