y singapore airport is getting worst? designers this days sux


Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
#1
y changi airport wants to shade the glass windows? can hardly c a plan from there and picture it
 

arowana

New Member
Mar 17, 2004
920
0
0
#2
why u want to see a plan there?

What the point of posting these here?
 

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
#3
compro_1975 said:
y changi airport wants to shade the glass windows? can hardly c a plan from there and picture it
so they can save the power consumption of the air condition :bsmilie:

should have use those adjustable shade blinds
 

MyNikon

New Member
Apr 7, 2005
288
0
0
50
Bedok North
#7
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Some people think that the world has to change for the benefits of photographers.
 

#8
MyNikon said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Some people think that the world has to change for the benefits of photographers.
Didn't they build Merlion for the photographers to take photos? And later moved it so that the photographers could have a better angle? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

user111

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
4,702
0
36
#9
again.

why the complainer post count so small?

is there a trend?:think:
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#11
user111 said:
again.

why the complainer post count so small?

is there a trend?:think:
some ppl think b4 complaining? :think: think 1st den shoot! :bsmilie:
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#13
or were they trying 2 reduce electricity comsumption (by turning up de aircon temperature) so they can get an award 4 energy conservation? :cheers:
 

user111

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
4,702
0
36
#14
terrorist must it always be islamic? cannot be other religion meh?
 

SLee

New Member
Nov 5, 2005
24
0
0
#16
I also enjoy looking at planes from those viewing area. The last time I was at Changi Airport the T2 viewing area was under construction. Is the viewing area after renovation really that bad?:dunno:

I guess maybe the management think that is not worth to keep those viewing area for our "viewing" pleasure..:bsmilie:
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#17
SLee said:
I also enjoy looking at planes from those viewing area. The last time I was at Changi Airport the T2 viewing area was under construction. Is the viewing area after renovation really that bad?:dunno:

I guess maybe the management think that is not worth to keep those viewing area for our "viewing" pleasure..:bsmilie:
den they will need 2 inform tt its no longer a viewing area. mayb can become study corner? :light:
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#18
compro_1975 said:
y changi airport wants to shade the glass windows? can hardly c a plan from there and picture it
i hope when u say designers suz, u make sure u can do better than them.and when u say designer, u better state what type of designer. there can be architects, fashion designers, interior designers, industrial designers, product designers.

think twice before u shoot.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#19
glennyong said:
i hope when u say designers suz, u make sure u can do better than them.and when u say designer, u better state what type of designer. there can be architects, fashion designers, interior designers, industrial designers, product designers.

think twice before u shoot.
i haven seen this so called thing yet, but i think i roughly know the problem... cos there have been enquires about reducing water vapour / dew on the glass panels on certain time of the day, and if by using heaters, it would need a higher power, and possible physical danger if the panel is over heated.. if the heaters are well spreaded, you also will complain due to heaters being an ugly sight (see the rear of saloon cars without wipers...u get the idea), anyway, the shade is cheap, serve multipurpose... at least its only a 1 time cost... sometimes cost weighs over the functionality... like if installing the full set of heaters cost 1million & the shades cost 10k, which will u get? and running cost of the heaters is 10k per month, replacement is every 1 year... if get the heaters = ai swee mai mia lor...

anyway, i also designer lah, just a little uncertified heater designer... hehe..
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#20
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i haven seen this so called thing yet, but i think i roughly know the problem... cos there have been enquires about reducing water vapour / dew on the glass panels on certain time of the day, and if by using heaters, it would need a higher power, and possible physical danger if the panel is over heated.. if the heaters are well spreaded, you also will complain due to heaters being an ugly sight (see the rear of saloon cars without wipers...u get the idea), anyway, the shade is cheap, serve multipurpose... at least its only a 1 time cost... sometimes cost weighs over the functionality... like if installing the full set of heaters cost 1million & the shades cost 10k, which will u get? and running cost of the heaters is 10k per month, replacement is every 1 year... if get the heaters = ai swee mai mia lor...

anyway, i also designer lah, just a little uncertified heater designer... hehe..
i see... i simply do not tolerate people who jus push the blames to designers when they dun like things. say its the people who designed them. say they are stupid. if those people who complain can design better, i guess the problem wouldnt be there in the first place. there is no end to problems, so are you going to complain for the rest of ur lives then ?

do not always blame the designer. they come up with ideas to solve ur problems. and now.the thread starter says that designers these days sucks. so why not u try designing a something that we all can see that u can designer better den the professional designers here in the CS ?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom