xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxger

Deregistered
Feb 10, 2005
Wild wild west
hi to all my friends and fans ...... i am back!!! :lovegrin:
So long no come here liao ... you all miss me? lets post some newbies pic here and share ok? :heart:

xxxger said:
hi to all my friends and fans ...... i am back!!! :lovegrin:
So long no come here liao ... you all miss me? lets post some newbies pic here and share ok? :heart:

show your nude pic lor... enter the a nude pic a day lah... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah welcome back xxxger! *though i don't think you would know me* :bsmilie: i'm a very big cat lover as well ROARS!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
show your nude pic lor... enter the a nude pic a day lah... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I actually like to post a nude a day ..... but where got so many pose to pose everyday??? :bheart:

xxxger said:
I actually like to post a nude a day ..... but where got so many pose to pose everyday??? :bheart:

Don't think! JUST DO IT. every stupid position a day is still a position. whahahah

:kiss:
Koelsch said:
Yeah welcome back xxxger! *though i don't think you would know me* :bsmilie: i'm a very big cat lover as well ROARS!

Dun worry, lasttime dun know .... now know liao!!! :heart:
I am a cat lover too .... and my cat is a damn smart old cat lor .... everyday he saw me take towel, we will wait inside my bath room for me liao lor ... :lovegrin:

you have any cat? he smart too ?

Nopes my parents don't allow me to keep a cat or dog at home due to the fur problem. My dad is pretty persistant in that. But i do have some very nice pictures of cats, you could pm me and i can send ya my email and show you the pictures. =P i used to have some pet hermit crabs recently but they just died :cry: :cry:

Koelsch said:
Don't think! JUST DO IT. every stupid position a day is still a position. whahahah

Actually i have an GREAT idea! ..... Is i holding a calender ( of cos everyday different date ) ... and then hold it somewhere on my chest level ..... :heart:
Then i have 365 different photo liao lor ? i think i am staying too long with my cat, i also become smart liao lor .... :kiss:

Errr you can do that in just ONE day. it doesn't mean you take a picture everyday right? hahaha think of something more innovative. like something to do with your hair or some features of yours. like take multiple pictures each day and post them when time pass and let ppls see the difference in you, but in nude? =D

Koelsch said:
Nopes my parents don't allow me to keep a cat or dog at home due to the fur problem. My dad is pretty persistant in that. But i do have some very nice pictures of cats, you could pm me and i can send ya my email and show you the pictures. =P i used to have some pet hermit crabs recently but they just died :cry: :cry:

Oh poor crabs .... :cry:
hermit carbs is found at salt water and you dun know what they eat also ... :bheart: they sure die one lor ...
nvm, at least the crabs is gone, you still have the hermit (shell) right ? :lovegrin:

catchlights said:
Hey xxxger,
where have you been? shoot weddings till no day no night izit? :bsmilie:

No lar .... where got so good busniess :bheart:
i was 毕冠修炼,是为了走更长的路。 :lovegrin:
来吧,出招吧!

hahah welcome back xxxger.
thanks for teaching me stuffs, really helped alot.
hehehe
i want to see your PRO pix. lol.
me big time noob :(

rEveRie said:
hahah welcome back xxxger.
thanks for teaching me stuffs, really helped alot.
hehehe
i want to see your PRO pix. lol.
me big time noob :(

hehe ..... no problem, cos i learn new thing when i teach also .... :heart:
want to see my pic huh? ..... maybe should start writing namelist first wor ... :lovegrin:

cabadaeafaga

is d avatar counted as 1 pic? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.