xwiingsx here again with photos.. lolx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwiingsx

Mar 27, 2005
sg, amk
www.geocities.com
hihi.. here i'm sharing sum photos again.. maybe starting a new thread is much more better than continue the old one.. anyway.. u can view back the previous thread i post too.

this are sum photos i've took few mnths ago.. im waiting for comments!! and thankyou very much for those who commented..

18911trip_to_airport_098.jpg

18911trip_to_airport_108.jpg

18911trip_to_airport_0881.jpg

18911trip_to_airport_088.jpg

yur comments are motivation to me.. so pls dun stop... hehe.. *smiles

i like the muted colours and cropping. very advert feel (i said that before). very nice change to the usual pics i see here.

i like the 1st pic. nice crop.

i've added one more shot.. thanks for yur comments anywae.. i prefer to take pictures that way.. with that feeling..lolx..

you got really supportive frens... helping u to pose and all that... lolx
not that bad, but e 2nd pic, the shadow cuts thro her face in an angle i dun really prefer... but thats just me only...

hmmm portraits...seems like my sort of photos...

#1 interesting... but the crop seems alittle tight.... and half the face of the subject on the right is cropped off...

#2 the most outstanding thing in this shot is the guy on the right...coz he's wearing white... and his hands stick out...this makes the rest pale in comparison...

#3 i tink u cropped too much.... the shadow falling across is alittle distracting as a portrait...but once in awhile if u can find interesting shadows it will serve to enhance he mood.. u could have taken this in landscape including the window...so that the light filtering in from the window would eventually lead to ya subject...

#4 eh.... abit messy.....too many subjects.... can seem to find a general theme amongst them le

i tink its a good attempt....

wierd crops may work once in awhile...but how useful is this in printing when they only print 3:2 format??? try to manually crop ya subjects so that they fill up more of the frame..this will improve image resolution too.....u could do this by zooming in/out or walking closer/further to get the desired image u want.....

diff focal lenghts also provide diff amts of distortion.... so if u have to use it at 50mm on ya camera... juz take a few steps backwards if possible to fit everything into the frame...or vv...

cheers...

I like #1 too. I find #4 slightly too 'colourful' for this theme

hmmm looks like adverts that the CNB have lolx no offence :)

SIGH... it's good to be young and have friends that are so willing to play along.

Witness said:
hmmm portraits...seems like my sort of photos...

#1 interesting... but the crop seems alittle tight.... and half the face of the subject on the right is cropped off...

#2 the most outstanding thing in this shot is the guy on the right...coz he's wearing white... and his hands stick out...this makes the rest pale in comparison...

#3 i tink u cropped too much.... the shadow falling across is alittle distracting as a portrait...but once in awhile if u can find interesting shadows it will serve to enhance he mood.. u could have taken this in landscape including the window...so that the light filtering in from the window would eventually lead to ya subject...

#4 eh.... abit messy.....too many subjects.... can seem to find a general theme amongst them le

i tink its a good attempt....

wierd crops may work once in awhile...but how useful is this in printing when they only print 3:2 format??? try to manually crop ya subjects so that they fill up more of the frame..this will improve image resolution too.....u could do this by zooming in/out or walking closer/further to get the desired image u want.....

diff focal lenghts also provide diff amts of distortion.... so if u have to use it at 50mm on ya camera... juz take a few steps backwards if possible to fit everything into the frame...or vv...

cheers...

cos the photos were a little messed up on the total.. so i gotta do sum corp-ing.. heys! thx fer ya' comments.. i really appreciate it.. okie..

~Arcanic~ said:
you got really supportive frens... helping u to pose and all that... lolx
not that bad, but e 2nd pic, the shadow cuts thro her face in an angle i dun really prefer... but thats just me only...

yar.. i agree with the face thing.. narx.. my friends were impatience.. lols.. but they are really great...

xwiingsx said:
yar.. i agree with the face thing.. narx.. my friends were impatience.. lols.. but they are really great...

Are you sec 4 this year? O levels right?

Anyway, it's good that you have friends who are 'willing' to pose for this kind of shots. Nowadays mid teens (I am 1 year from being called an adult :bsmilie: cpf etc etc) prefer to take neoprints and those picture cards :cry:

xwiingsx said:
yar.. who u??

i'm out of there liao! doubt u know me.

I was from media club when i was studying there.

i feel the 2nd pic should be taken out from the series....not that it sucks but rather the feeling i get is not consistent.
i love the rest because of the refreshing compo...
the 2nd one is a bit "normal" plus i feel a bunch of kids lined up together looking bored is a bit cheesy hehe

but all in all i like it

Klose said:
Are you sec 4 this year? O levels right?

Anyway, it's good that you have friends who are 'willing' to pose for this kind of shots. Nowadays mid teens (I am 1 year from being called an adult :bsmilie: cpf etc etc) prefer to take neoprints and those picture cards :cry:

lolx.. yar.. but not my this bunch of friends.. they love taking photos and they are willing to help.. *smiles

zig said:
i feel the 2nd pic should be taken out from the series....not that it sucks but rather the feeling i get is not consistent.
i love the rest because of the refreshing compo...
the 2nd one is a bit "normal" plus i feel a bunch of kids lined up together looking bored is a bit cheesy hehe

but all in all i like it
yar.. i agree.. series would be better.. thanks for commenting..

xwiingsx said:
ermx.. are u from keath hwee's batch?? when u leave the school?

Wah! I didnt know that he was so popular...(i'm assuming u spelt his name wrongly) I only know who is keat hwee :embrass:
Yup, was from that batch...

my last yr in peirce was in 2003.
now in yjc.

which CCA are u from?

oh ya, pls dun resize your pics till its so small.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.