Xu Wei Lun

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's saddening whenever young people pass away before their time.
Xu Weilun was a very talented artiste. She was a friend of my acquaintance and because
she was so friendly to people, everyone who knew her was hit very badly.

Here's my contribution, taken in 2004 during her book launch in Taipei.

weilun.jpg

Rest in peace, Weilun. You will be missed.

Fans can leave their condolences on her personal blog at
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/weilun-info

regular face on taiwanese TV... would not be the same without her. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

regular face on taiwanese TV... would not be the same without her. :cry:

Very sad and disappointed that this can happen to such a beautiful girl ....
No one will ever know what will happen to you tomorrow, so one must always live your life to the fullest everyday ...

RIP Hsu Wei Lun:cry:

don't you ppl read the CS guidelines?

Darren said:
Addendum to Terms of Use - Copyrighted Material

With immediate effect, the Moderators and Admins will remove images that have been identified as not originally created and/or whose copyright does not belong to the poster.

If a member wishes to bring attention to an image for discussion or notice, he/she is recommended to post the link to the page containing the image in question, and not copy and paste the image link into the forum discussion.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

haizzz....ur captivating smile n humble personality will always be in our heart :cry:
hope u will still be a sweety pie in ur afterlife ....

Well... Didn't expect to know there's some thread down in clubsnap that talks about this angel. :) She was a mulit talented person. I really wish she will R.I.P:angel:

Well... Didn't expect to know there's some thread down in clubsnap that talks about this angel. :) She was a mulit talented person. I really wish she will R.I.P:angel:

So Sad.She just go like that :cry: :cry:

life short...live to the fullest...

The world is so unfair... Well, that's life. The good left early while the bad still carry on... Well... sigh..:cry:

Sad ... Knew about it while watching cable for the past few days…life is really tough and demanding for artists for over there.

Image hotlinks removed. Please observe the updated terms of use as pointed out by +evenstar. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.