Xtreme Sports Event by the Esplanade

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
There will be an extreme sports event held at the Marina Promenade (by the Esplanade) from the 3rd - 6th November.

Here's a breakdown of events:

3rd Nov (public holiday): Xpression Session - a wakeboard competition of all levels featuring local and regional wakeboarders.

4th Nov : Practice session for competitors of the Asian Wakeboard Pro Tour

5th & 6th Nov : It will feature top wakeboarders for all over Asia competiting for the Asian Pro Tour Title. There will also be an Agressive Inline Skating, Skateboarding, BMX and Breakdancing competition.

For more updates and info, check out http://www.asianxcursion.com

eow

Jun 22, 2004
upz for this thread ;)

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
thanks for the info. will be there to catch all the action in pixels :thumbsup:

donchua

Nov 30, 2004
Tampines
Hmm.. Didn't capture good pic during last wakeboard at Bedok Reservoir.
Will go to try again..

superdave

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
4th is just the practice session for wakeboarding. Best to go on Sat or Sun where there will be both wakeboarding and the street events....

see ya there...

kiama

May 26, 2002
.SG
time for Xtreme photography!!

nickpower

Feb 1, 2004
Jurong West
hi guys, i'm goin down tml.... but so far i onli have a 27-70mm range can't take much close up shots.. :cry:

seng44

Jun 1, 2005
:cry: Sian, why so many events when i serving my reservists.

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
went to shoot the wakeboarding today... damn disappointed. all very amatuerish. they are giving wakeboarding a bad name. most of them seem like they are going for a joyride or water-skiing. all of them pale in comparison to the pros at the HSBC Wakeboard World Cup.

donchua

Nov 30, 2004
Tampines
mohgui said:
went to shoot the wakeboarding today... damn disappointed. all very amatuerish. they are giving wakeboarding a bad name. most of them seem like they are going for a joyride or water-skiing. all of them pale in comparison to the pros at the HSBC Wakeboard World Cup.
Luckily today I never go.
Then how about 5th & 6th ?

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
donchua said:
Luckily today I never go.
Then how about 5th & 6th ?
not too sure. since these two days are supposed to be the semi/finals... don't know if it's gonna be any good since the heats already so koyak. those who crap at the heats and make it through to the finals will also crap there.

aiyah... if not interesting, can always shoot spectators which i think is much more interesting... :bsmilie:

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
Lord_Angelus said:
where it is?? I can't find it/../ -_-
along the water edge at esplanade... just walk towards Sheares bridge. can't miss lah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom