XT-1 Promotion

Is it a bad idea to get from grey market?

Prefer a used one selling at a lower price than a grey market brand new set. :)

It is a simple decision.

If you can buy a brand new local with warranty for $1,100 as Keith mentioned, then it would be a better off to buy it than a brand new grey set at $863.

However, if you are comparing a used set without warranty at $900 and above vs a brand new grey set at $863, which one will you choose? Only you have an answer as it varies between individuals.

I am waiting for Fujifilm Singapore to clear stocks for XT-1 once XT-2 has settled down. :bsmilie:

Erm ... It's a little bit of a wait , as the free XF35 F2 with a XT1 body purchase has already cleared most of local stocks lol. This promo is ending soon too.

That said the XT1 is still very capable , I hope it's prices come down to something even more attractive too. BnS side wise I guess it will take some time for adjustment too

Last edited:
If it is between a used local $900 against grey new $8XX, its no brainer for me to go for new grey set.
Assuming the new grey sets are later shipment batch, I will take that risk rather than get a local used set that may be the first batches launched.
XT1 is certainly a great and capable camera.

Hi! I am planning to buy XT1 and MS Color offered me $2k++ w/the kit lens and 35m lens. I forgot to ask the seller but I can buy only the body with free gifts which includes the 35mm lens right?

Saw this from Fuji FB

Attachments

• $image-3731671858.jpg
    $image-3731671858.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi! I am planning to buy XT1 and MS Color offered me $2k++ w/the kit lens and 35m lens. I forgot to ask the seller but I can buy only the body with free gifts which includes the 35mm lens right? Saw this from Fuji FB

Yes , u definitely can choose a body alone option and it still comes with a free XF35/2 on top of the other gifts

Yes , u definitely can choose a body alone option and it still comes with a free XF35/2 on top of the other gifts
You wake up damn early

Hey Bro, can you share if anyone local selling grey set at $863? I know ebay has US$650ish . thanks

Hi, can anyone recommend where to get a screen protector for the XT-1? Thanks!

Hey Bro, can you share if anyone local selling grey set at $863? I know ebay has US$650ish . thanks

You are late. Promotion already over.

Now is the promotion for XT-10 at $814.

You are late. Promotion already over. Now is the promotion for XT-10 at $814.

Can share where to get xt10 for $814?