Xpro 2 or X100T or F

Welson

Mar 14, 2011
Hi everyone, would like to ask for the advise, l'm going to Japan in this coming Dec and was thinking to get a used Xpro 2 with lens or X100 series... any recommends if l want travel light with one lens, my budget around 2k, thanks..

hi,

The X100F is the newest (and likely final) iteration of the X100 series, between the X100F and X100T I will definitely suggest the F for it has a next gen sensor (XTrans III) as compared to X100T's XTrans II sensor.

Between the X-Pro2 and a fixed lens compact, the bigger question I guess will be your personal usage (whether are the the type to be able to do a trip with just a 35mm or you must have diff focal lengths) Its back to versatility end of the day for this choice.

I have done trips to taiwan , HK, Japan with a X100T, X100F and later Leica CL alone too.

hi Keith,

Thanks for you advise, l will prefer fixed focal lengths with quality image =) mostly likely will go for X100 series, which got build in flash to standby. anything need to take note for the camera during winter? like seal up the gap, how to keep the spare battery..etc, thanks=)

Another brilliant buy is XT2 at $1620. Add on a used 23 f2, u have a mean device

Hi everyone, would like to ask for the advise, l'm going to Japan in this coming Dec and was thinking to get a used Xpro 2 with lens or X100 series... any recommends if l want travel light with one lens, my budget around 2k, thanks..

If you are looking at something small and compact like the X100 series and with the option of changing lens, you should be looking at the X-E3 or the X-T20. With the 27mm f2.8 or the 23mm f2 lens, it's pretty close to the X100 series setup and also fall within your budget.