XPERT 11 - ClubSnap Crazy Footy League! (3) - BMFC BUANGED LIAO! HOH SEH AH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prepared some beer to act as anesthetic and extra tomato juice to boost my blood while i vomit them out. :bsmilie:

4-5-1 with dirty kite on right wing

Poker T is here. 5 times losing streak. :bsmilie:

As a gunners fan, i felt the loss to stoke was simply atrocious. Then another shocker, pool lost 2-1 to rockbottom team, and liverpool wasn't even half playing as horrible as gunners did. Sigh... :sweat:

As a gunners fan, i felt the loss to stoke was simply atrocious. Then another shocker, pool lost 2-1 to rockbottom team, and liverpool wasn't even half playing as horrible as gunners did. Sigh... :sweat:

stranger things happens in football :bsmilie:

probably a bad time for Liverpool to visit White Hart Lane. With a new manager in place, all the players are eager to prove themselves to the manager. Not to mention after their 4-4 draw with neighbours Arsenal, their confidence must have been boosted by tonnes. Hotcakes aren't that a team to begin with, if u look at the players they have.

having said that, i think liverpool paid the price for not taking their chances. But at the same time, it has been a remarkable start to the season. Just when was the last time we had started the season so well ??? and if you consider the number of games Torres has been involved with this season.. it makes that even more impressive. nothing has been won yet though, but nothing has been lost as well. We 're still in with a chance to grab the 19th!

Bro roDz continue to do your war cry!

YNWA!

Kena rock bottom by a bottom club!:bsmilie:

Reporting in! :cool:

Wah Xpert thread become EPL thread..:bsmilie:

Actually was waiting for this new thread but old one still haven hit target so started to the EPL to expand the old thread thats why lor...:bsmilie:

shiok hor :bsmilie:

Shiok lor......... esp in the 2nd halves the goals all flow like nothing man!:sweat: almost every 5-10min a goal is scored!:bsmilie:

Shiok lor......... esp in the 2nd halves the goals all flow like nothing man!:sweat: almost every 5-10min a goal is scored!:bsmilie:

hope tmr BMFC also can score one goal every 5-10 min :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.