THEME:
Fashion Wear

DRESS:
2 sets of Designers Sexy Back Clothes

MODELS:
Elaine from China
Elaine2-TK.jpg

©TK

Serena (Local Model Talent - Experience in Fashion Shoots and Events)
Serena2-Luther-1.jpg
serena-luther-1.jpg

©Luther Seow

Marisa (Local Model Talent - Experience in Fashion Shoots, Fashion Spreads and Events)
Marisa2-Vue.jpg
marisa-vuestudiophotography-1.jpg

Photo provided by model and copyrighted by Vue

BENEFITS:
Light Refrehsment will be provided

SCHEDULES:
9am to 11am

RATIO OF PHOTOGRAPHERS:
Minimum 1:3
Maximum 1:6

PRICE:
$30 per pax

Promotion:

HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Kindly PM with your Name, Forum Nick, Mobile Number, Email and the session(s) you are interested to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.

1 Reserved
2 Reserved
THANKS FOR GIVING US THE SUPPORT ONCE AGAIN!

1 Reserved
2 Reserved

Sherlene (Local talent with a very fun loving and friend character. 2 years experience in events and road shows)

3301095426_c11a192159_o.jpg

I hope the organiser can explain on this.

1... Fine i know it is a budget shoot of $25, still you got to be genuine about your model when you are doing a earning money event. You post a picture of a reasonably girl but what do we get? I nearly pack and wan to go home. This is not a personal attack on the model, and nothing to do with the model, what we see is what we supposed to get , at least a min standard according to your posting.

2... Model with 2 years experience? even me a newbie shooter can see she got zero experience, not even with the basic poses, she simply don know what to do.

Workshop/Shoot Organiser

Default Re: Xperio Production Presents: Big Splash 5! ONLY $25! 22nd Feb 2009
1 HF Anderson
2 Andy 1
3 Andy 2
4 Sham
5 Jay
6 Edward
7 Maverik176
8 csen799 1
THANK YOU ALL BROS FOR GIVING US YOUR SUPPORT!!!
9 csen799 2
10 RedSnappa
11 Sohwayne 1
12 Sohwayne 2
13 AK 47

BROS, OUR FINAL SHOOT TILL BKK BREAK FOR 2 WEEKS! $25 NETT ONLY!!! PLEASE SUPPORT!

some kind of gimmick or sympathy marketing trick? or my calculation is bad? 2 weeks break?

---------------------------

now i wonder your this shoot, will the model be the same as the pictures you posted?

Hi hi. Such situations never occured to us as we normally exchange emails with models so when they send to us, we post it up unless she is someone we know.

Seriously this is 1st time such things happen. Won't happen again... hmm... maybe I will check with my team mates on this.

Very sorry about it.:(

Sherlene (Local talent with a very fun loving and friend character. 2 years experience in events and road shows)

3301095426_c11a192159_o.jpg

1... Fine i know it is a budget shoot of $25, still you got to be genuine about your model when you are doing a earning money event. You post a picture of a reasonably girl but what do we get? I nearly pack and wan to go home. This is not a personal attack on the model, and nothing to do with the model, what we see is what we supposed to get , at least a min standard according to your posting.

2... Model with 2 years experience? even me a newbie shooter can see she got zero experience, not even with the basic poses, she simply don know what to do.

Workshop/Shoot Organiser

1 HF Anderson
2 Andy 1
3 Andy 2
4 Sham
5 Jay
6 Edward
7 Maverik176
8 csen799 1
9 csen799 2
10 RedSnappa
11 Sohwayne 1
12 Sohwayne 2
13 AK 47

BROS, OUR FINAL SHOOT TILL BKK BREAK FOR 2 WEEKS! $25 NETT ONLY!!! PLEASE SUPPORT!

some kind of gimmick or sympathy marketing trick? or my calculation is bad? 2 weeks break?

now i wonder your this shoot, will the model be the same as the pictures you posted?

1 Ken 1
2 Ken 2
3 Reserved
4 Reserved

Thanks bros for the responds... we will be putting up more pictures of Elaine. BRB:D

Reposting this query with the picture which was nt shown.. and awaiting for your management de reply.

3302524839_5ea1294404_o.jpg

Workshop/Shoot Organiser

1 HF Anderson
2 Andy 1
3 Andy 2
4 Sham
5 Jay
6 Edward
7 Maverik176
8 csen799 1
9 csen799 2
10 RedSnappa
11 Sohwayne 1
12 Sohwayne 2
13 AK 47

"Hi hi. Such situations never occured to us as we normally exchange emails with models so when they send to us, we post it up unless she is someone we know.

Seriously this is 1st time such things happen. Won't happen again... hmm... maybe I will check with my team mates on this.

Very sorry about it."

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4829745&postcount=5

Hope to receive your kind understanding.:)

Hi bro, though it is a very personal but if you wish to see our tickets, we will be more than willing to assist you.

Our registration is deem due in about 1 or 2 weeks so some of our friends want to do it so let them do lor.

Oliver and us won't be around liao so yah lor. Hope you guys have a great time shooting in future. ;)

1 Ken 1
2 Ken 2
3 Reserved
4 Reserved
5 Dave

hmm...instead of posting the pics and end up with such discussions, maybe the moderator can consider blacklisting some of these "organizers".

just a thought...

NOW YOUR MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISING IS FUMING ME !!! I JUS REALISED YOU ALL CHEATED THE MODELS TOO :angry:

as quoted from one of 'your' model de blog

http://xinniellis.multiply.com/journal/item/10/Bloodly_Hell

Bloodly Hell!!! Feb 22, '09 12:59 PM
for everyone

Went for photoshoot today at Sentosa. I love the sun and the sea.. I miss sun tanning and playing volleyball so much.. Quite a lot of photographers but everything turn out fine all the way until...!!!!

I found out the rate that i was paid for a bikini shoot is damn under paid. Cause they said that they had to compensate the organizer and photographers due to my absence last week. WT!! i gt inform them in advance that i am sick and could't turn up for the shoot. They insisted me to go, but than i was really down with fever, flu and cough. Ask me to turn up for a shoot in the blazing hot sun in sentosa, when i m sick, try it yourself man!!

I couldn't even put on my make up in teary eyes, running nose and my foundation couldn't even set properly on my face..

Photographers will defiantly understand that models have to be in good state to shoot, if not how to produce good photos.. if i turn up in such a bad condition, like just like i am going to shoot for the sake of shooting and earning the money of the photographers in turn getting bad photos also spoils my own image and reputation.. so unethical..

They too told me that 2 sets of bikinis will be sponsored in the first place, but cause the sponsor pull out LAST MIN i had to get my own bikinis. bloodly hell Where to get it!?!?!?!? I do have bikinis but is non matching 1.. den y wan me to wear it for a shoot.. I spent almost $300 for a set of bikini just for the shoot today cause i wan good image, photos for myself and also for the photographers. The good things is the my effort and money of getting the bikini was well paid off..

Since i agree to do a shoot, so i will definitely do my best.. Attitude and commitment is all tat count..

-------------------------------------------------------

i hope the organiser in cs.. don ill treat the girls even though the earning is high compare to those part time $5/hour job, wat is agreed please do it. One side u are bluffing the photographers, the other side you are cheating the models... what kind of organisation are yours? blind your eyes and con ppl de? I will bring all this up to make everything transparent to all the photographers and models/girls in clubsnap to be avoid be cheated... and this seriously looks like the pattern of an organiser that mia after a bike babes shoot tat happened in last july 2008. am i right? u all know better than me

Wah, very hot...hotter than Sentosa at noon time. Well put. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.