X'mas Gifts for HIm

Status
Not open for further replies.

linannabelle

Sep 4, 2007
Just wondering what will be a good gift for a tech-savvy guy for x'mas? Please pour in some creative ideas. The normal and traditional gifts like wallets, belts, watches and pens are a par se.
Was thinking of buying some nice cool and not so ex techie stuff. Any advise?

wad is not so ex? any numbers, budget? :dunno:

if he likes photography, how about the re-issued Diana F. it's film (120), it's manual (no batteries required), it's fun.

or a naughty night at the Ritz/Pan Pac/Mandarin... etc. (works for her too...)

Last edited:
Try the latest Samsung Pixon. How I wish my girl will get that for me.

spare camera...spare battery...how about spare tyre? ;)

Actually, for a gift that lasts, camera gear won't really last and is a bit too "cold" and impersonal (unless you engrave something on the camera top-plate). IMO, a nice watch is still a great gift to get. There's something for every budget.

And btw, it's not "par se". It's "passé".

He's not an avid photographer therefore not intending to get one for him. Was thinking of getting Mac or something else but not sure for a tech-savvy guy like him what he really needs the most.
Maybe this weekend walk around Sim Lim and see what's new.

Try these:

Polar Heart Rate watch
Polar RS200sd Heart Rate Monitor Watch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463383351&pf_rd_i=507846

Garmin Rino GPS Walkie Talkie - you can get a pair and locate him on a hike!

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-GPS-Ri...6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1228868573&sr=1-6

IPOD Dock from B & W - Zeppelin

http://www.amazon.com/Bowers-Wilkin...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1228868716&sr=1-1

Just wondering what will be a good gift for a tech-savvy guy for x'mas? Please pour in some creative ideas. The normal and traditional gifts like wallets, belts, watches and pens are a par se.
Was thinking of buying some nice cool and not so ex techie stuff. Any advise?

Many thanks for the response. Been googling online and found some creative items that seems quite good for him.
Might be thinking of getting him a Creative X-Fi sound Blaster if not should be a High Def Davo video cam.

Many thanks for the response. Been googling online and found some creative items that seems quite good for him.
Might be thinking of getting him a Creative X-Fi sound Blaster if not should be a High Def Davo video cam.

don't get the Creative thingy unless it's USB and can be place on his table so he'll see it and remind himself it's from you more often. If it's in the casing, he wont see. People tend to forget de lah, he see, he'll remind himself. ;) like a watch, everytime, i put it on, it reminds me it's from her as synapseman has pointed out. Watches unless you have not given him that b4?

lucky guy!

Acer One?:dunno:

don't get the Creative thingy unless it's USB and can be place on his table so he'll see it and remind himself it's from you more often. If it's in the casing, he wont see. People tend to forget de lah, he see, he'll remind himself. ;) like a watch, everytime, i put it on, it reminds me it's from her as synapseman has pointed out. Watches unless you have not given him that b4?

Its USB based but only 1GB nia.... Trying to get my colleague's frnd to help me get more discount cos staff price. Anyway the Vado High Def 8GB is not out in the market yet but can get from warehouse first at discounted price.

Status
Not open for further replies.