x'mas at home 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

took some fotos of this yr's x'mas lighting deco. i think they are not as nice as last yr's.

experimental set with deep saturated colors. shot hand-held. with Sigma 30 f1.4. nice lens. damn sharp at f1.4.

xmas07-01.jpg

xmas07-02.jpg

xmas07-03.jpg

xmas07-04.jpg

xmas07-05.jpg

Hmm...were you wearing shorts and Ts and with a bunch of friends ... also taking snapshots of each other with a stofen and you covered the front part of the stofen with your hand ... outside Tangs? I saw someone hooting the 'For God did not send his son...' pillar in the same angle as your pix.

Hmm...were you wearing shorts and Ts and with a bunch of friends ... also taking snapshots of each other with a stofen and you covered the front part of the stofen with your hand ... outside Tangs? I saw someone hooting the 'For God did not send his son...' pillar in the same angle as your pix.

no la, not me la. i do the shoot alone, jus wanted to walk orchard rd n check out the lightings.

and i advocate the use of gary fong lightsphere shud i use a flashgun. hahahaha :)

Oh ... oki. Saw this bunch of kewl looking young photogs outside Tangs just a few days ago and now you posted up so I had to ask...:bsmilie:

haha

i'm not that young. :bsmilie:

but its great to see youngsters picking up the hobby. :)

not surprise now alot of young kids taking photography as hobby. The Equipments now not that expensive compared to the past.:bsmilie:

nice, interesting way you push the colours.

:thumbsup:

PS. how come your thread always got a lot of oT one? :bsmilie:

nice, interesting way you push the colours.

:thumbsup:

PS. how come your thread always got a lot of oT one? :bsmilie:

aiya, its fun to chitchat. :) no need so serious becos fotography is also abt human interaction.

i show the fotos, and we all chit chat but not necessarily abt the fotos. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.