[Xing Asia] May 2014 : Fujian Treasure, China
Depart: 10th May 2014 (Saturday)
Return: 17th May 2014, (Saturday)
Price from: SGD1250
Group Size : 16 max
Open to Clubsnap members and public
- South Putuo Temple, situated at the foot of Wulaofeng, was founded in Tang Dynasty
- Fujian Tulou, the 36th World Heritage sites of China, an unique Hakka enclosed and fortified earth building in mountainous area
- Taxia, a 600 years Hakka exquisite village built during Ming Dynasty
- She people, the largest ethnic group in Fujian
- Sunrise and sunset shot at Xiapu, listed as 10 Top Photographers Paradises by the Digital Photographers, and the most beautiful beaches in China
- Seaweed harvesting season where farmers are busy hoisting up the weeds from the water to prepare for sun drying
- Banyan tree group at Yangjiaxi spot, with the oldest tree being more than 800 years
- Sand dune at Qidu during low tide
Day 1 (D) : Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive Xiamen. Lunch and check in, visit South Putuo Temple, Huli Hill Fort. Overnight at Xiamen
Day 2 (L/D) : Drive to Nanjing county, with stop at Shangban Village at Shuyang Town. Visit a few toulo cluster. Arrive at Yunshuiyao ancient town late noon. Overnight at Yunshuiyao.
Day 3 (B/L) : Morning depart to Taxia village, explore the village to visit a few historical buildings. After lunch, return to Xiamen. Check in and overnight at Xiamen.
Day 4 (L/D) : After breakfast, take 2.5hour train to Xiapu. After lunch, we will start the 3 full day photoshot at Xiapu coastal line. Overnight at Xiapu.
Day 5 (B/L/D) : Early wake up for the spectacular sunrise scene from the sea at Hat Hill. Visit She people, the largest minority ethic group in Fujian province. Late noon drive to Qidu for the sand dune scenery, that can only be seen during low tide. Overnight at Xiapu.
Day 6 (B/L/D) : Sunrise shoot at Huazhu Village, and the fisherman activities of fish scooping in the open sea. Sunset shoot at Shajiang town where there are countless bamboos sticking out of from the beach. Overnight at Xiapu.
Day 7 (B/L/D) : Proceed to group of bayan trees at YangJjiaxi. After lunch, take the train back to Xiamen. Check in hotel. After dinner, depart for river cruising on Lujiang, a strait between Xiamen inland and Gulangyu Island. Overnight at Xiamen.
Day 8 : After breakfast, depart to Xiamen Airport.
*Itinerary during Day 4- 6 are subject to change , depend on weather and timing of high/low tide at Xiapu.
Pacakge Inclusions :
- 2 way domestic train tickets from Xiamen to Xiapu
- Fully private tour in vehicle with extra seating for photography equipment
- 7 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel, twin sharing basis
- All entrance fees and permit
- All meals as per itinerary above
- Local guides at Xiapu
- Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
- Clubsnap members privilege : Basic single trip travel insurance
- International flight to Xiamen, China (participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
- Visa entry to China (if applicable)
- Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
- Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
- Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
- Fujian temperature : 30°/ 20°
- Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
- Uphill walking for 15mins
- Wide angle to long range tele
- Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
- Spare camera, battery, and charger
Flight Detail :
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
- Airline : Silk Airways
- Price : Online promotion range from SGD583 to SGD693
- Depart : Saturday 10 May 2014 / MI922 / 0810 1215
- Return : Saturday 17 May 2014 / MI921 / 1310 1735
- SGD500 non refundable deposit
- Remaining balance to be made 1 month before departure
- If the trip is cancelled by organiser, fully refund
- Organised Xing Asia, Singapore licensed travel agent
- contact me by private message or
- email to email@example.com