XDrive I users - Please take note

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo-

Deregistered
Nov 6, 2003
Singapore
Check with Vosonic about the XDrive I firmware update. If you are using windows XP, please read this (reply from them) ...

"Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your support of our VP2030.

For your information, the update program can only cooperate with X-Drive Driver. Under WinMe or WinXP, the Update program will get confused with the Windows default portable drivers. Our engineers are working on this issue but there is no time frame for this project yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. "

Looks like for those using XP or Me, try not to update lor. Else maybe will end up in big big trouble ah. :O

ndroo said:
Looks like for those using XP or Me, try not to update lor. Else maybe will end up in big big trouble ah. :O

Well, you won't really get into trouble. The firmware update will automatically abort because it is unable to find the correct device. I later dual booted into Win98 to complete the update. No problems.

ndroo said:

no choice lar, i oso go n find a win98 pc n update vp2030 drivers. it wont work if u double click the program in winxp n winNT. i tried both, both cannot work... mah de...

Status
Not open for further replies.