XD->SD adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymondb

Oct 21, 2003
Hi there.

Anyone here came across adapter for XD->SD memory card. My camera use xd card, my XDA2 phone use SD card, thinking of using an adapter to transfer the photo in xd card to the xda2.

Anyone can advise?

Thanks.
Raymond

Adam Goi said:
Hm ... just thinking aloud; will it be cheaper to get a multi-card reader instead?

Going for a short trip, no access to computer, so card reader is not feasible. Have a 512mb SD card in my XDA2, was thinking that may be with an adapter, I could transfer the photos from the 256mb xd card into my XDA2 and then into the SD card. Don't wish to purchase another xd card, seldom use.
Another thing is that, with the adapter, I could view the photos with my XDA2 instantly, which has a much bigger screen.

Anyone, please ?

Thanks
Raymond

if you thinking of just backing up the pics.. why not just rent a portable storage device.. gives you a few GB of storage.

Yeah, anyone have seen a xD to CF adapter here in Singapore ?

1_macf_10_m1.jpg

TIA

xtemujin said:
Yeah, anyone have seen a xD to CF adapter here in Singapore ?

1_macf_10_m1.jpg

TIA

You can try Sim Lim Sq. IIRC, I spotted them in the ATF (the one with orange colour signboard) and they have a few shops in SLS.

Cheers
John

do update us on the price if you see any. any one seen anymore xxx-to CF card adaptors?

Status
Not open for further replies.