xd card serial no

Status
Not open for further replies.

suntao

Mar 5, 2006
:) :) Hi everyone any one knows
where or how to obtain xd card serial no????:cry: :cry:

to use some function on Olympus master, 1 choice is upgrade to Olympus master Plus....

suntao said:
:) :) Hi everyone any one knows
where or how to obtain xd card serial no????:cry: :cry:

Hi. If you are trying to use some of the functions in Oly Master that asks for Xd card serial number, it has to be the latest Type H and not Type M Xd card. Hope that helps. Cheers.

:) Thank:)

how much is da price of 1GB xd type -H ? i bought my @ $165- from sim lim:)

siaolang22 said:
how much is da price of 1GB xd type -H ? i bought my @ $165- from sim lim:)

Not sure.... is Type H 1GB availabe in Singapore already? Cheers

Red-I said:
Not sure.... is Type H 1GB availabe in Singapore already? Cheers

ya bought mine @ song brothers #02-88 sim lim sq :thumbsup:

siaolang22 said:
ya bought mine @ song brothers #02-88 sim lim sq :thumbsup:

I see... thanks for the info. Just curious, how much faster is Type H compared to Type M? I find Type M much slower than CF (even when compared to the basic CF cards, not the high speed CF). Cheers.

Red-I said:
I see... thanks for the info. Just curious, how much faster is Type H compared to Type M? I find Type M much slower than CF (even when compared to the basic CF cards, not the high speed CF). Cheers.

dunno, i buy b/c of panorama and 3D function, speed wise CF def. faster.:D

siaolang22 said:
dunno, i buy b/c of panorama and 3D function, speed wise CF def. faster.:D
Have you tried out the 3D function? What is it all about?

tomcat said:
Have you tried out the 3D function? What is it all about?

aiyah, i tot wat so special bout' 3D. its da stitching program 4 panorama. instead of calling panorama, they giv it a fancy '3D' name.hehe. anyway, da paint thingy iz quite nice! ;)

siaolang22 said:
aiyah, i tot wat so special bout' 3D. its da stitching program 4 panorama. instead of calling panorama, they giv it a fancy '3D' name.hehe. anyway, da paint thingy iz quite nice! ;)
i think you might be wrong. it's actually producing "3D" pictures (that needs those special glasses to view kind).

you can check out a thread posted by Chancy in mytikas --> Olympus xD flash memory cards with 3D capability

Quoted from the website that review this 3D card: "... Users will need special glasses to fully appreciate the 3D imagery.. "

shchow said:
i think you might be wrong. it's actually producing "3D" pictures (that needs those special glasses to view kind).

you can check out a thread posted by Chancy in mytikas --> Olympus xD flash memory cards with 3D capability

Quoted from the website that review this 3D card: "... Users will need special glasses to fully appreciate the 3D imagery.. "

oh thks bro.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.